What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~OT: Parramatta District A-Grade Competition

Parra Guru

Coach
Pete, I think it's you that lives in a bubble and tbh your constant posts about people needing to experience life and get an education just because they live in suburban areas, smacks of self doubt IMO.

Perhaps it's you that needs to gain a bit more of an understanding and stop taking swipes at people because they don't live within a 5 km radius of your place.

parra pete

Referee
Pete, I think it's you that lives in a bubble and tbh your constant posts about people needing to experience life and get an education just because they live in suburban areas, smacks of self doubt IMO.

Perhaps it's you that needs to gain a bit more of an understanding and stop taking swipes at people because they don't live within a 5 km radius of your place.

PG...do you REALLY take yourself, and these forums, THAT seriously??????
Live life girl....there's a big big big world out there......

Parra Guru

Coach
PG...do you REALLY take yourself, and these forums, THAT seriously??????
Live life girl....there's a big big big world out there......

there you go again.... please now go on to tell me how sheltered I am because I live in Parramatta and I don't have any contacts at the Canberra Raiders....

parra pete

Referee
Couldn't be bothered mate..Seems you are too thin skinned, and haven't grown up enough to pick when someone is being light hearted...and just having a bit of fun
I didn't realised you were SO SERIOUS...Sorry to have raised your hackles over such a trivial matter.
Might I suggest you get hold of a book called 'Don't sweat the small stuff'
I think, with your intensity on such things, where someone is so obviously teasing, that you could get a benefit out of it.. ;-)

Bazal

Post Whore
Nah, it's not the back of nowhere Fawlty. It's actually Gods Country, kept for the special few..and our playing fields are green and lush and well kept thanks to the devotion of a sports minded Shire Council...
BTW George got away with being a marine biologist by being a student of life rather than being University educated when he saved the whale. You seem to me to be a typical cityfied grump who walks around with his lack of humour. And it was the Moops...just in case you live in a bubble. :lol:

Not finding your drivel in any way amusing doesn't equate to a lack of humour old fella...I find in general it seems to be the status quo, in fact. And LOL at me being "citified" :lol:

planeteels

Juniors
oookgg6.gif

parra pete

Referee
You sound like the one who needs meds...Stop getting you knickers in a twist over SFA.....:lol:

tigerdude

Juniors
sorry to blow in but i guess coz ur at uni in north ryde i had to give my old club a plug. North Ryde Hawks is about 2 mins from the ranch hotel which im sure u know about and plays in the balmain comp. When i played in 06 we played in the inner city challenge i think it was which was balmain, south sydney, st george and eastern suburbs comp combined into one. Its was a pretty strong competition back then but i dunno how it operates these days. If your not keen on them, then there is the dundas shamrocks which is located just out of eastwood at st pats dundas. They are probably the 2 closest teams to Maq Uni, unless you go to pennant hills stags in the north sydney comp. Its not exactly the most challenging footy there in the north sydney comp but things may have changed!!

Bazal

Post Whore
You sound like the one who needs meds...Stop getting you knickers in a twist over SFA.....:lol:

What makes you think my "knickers" are "in a twist"? :lol: You're the silly old bugger who rates a few dusty footy games in some bush sh*t hole over years of study and fieldwork, I'm just the bored, newly out of exams bloke who's laughing at you for being completely out of touch with everything and trying to turn a thread into yet MORE plugs for your rubbish local league side...:lol::lol:

Parra Guru

Coach
Couldn't be bothered mate..Seems you are too thin skinned, and haven't grown up enough to pick when someone is being light hearted...and just having a bit of fun
I didn't realised you were SO SERIOUS...Sorry to have raised your hackles over such a trivial matter.
Might I suggest you get hold of a book called 'Don't sweat the small stuff'
I think, with your intensity on such things, where someone is so obviously teasing, that you could get a benefit out of it.. ;-)

You always fall back on the 'light hearted' card whenever someone takes exception. And it's not just this thread, you use it pretty much whenever someone challenges your comments.

Anyway, if anyone needs me I'll be out the back cutting some p!ss whilst banging on some bin lids...

I just thought of something.... I own a Kelpie and I live in Sydney.... stop the press.

parra pete

Referee
You always fall back on the 'light hearted' card whenever someone takes exception. And it's not just this thread, you use it pretty much whenever someone challenges your comments.

Anyway, if anyone needs me I'll be out the back cutting some p!ss whilst banging on some bin lids...

I just thought of something.... I own a Kelpie and I live in Sydney.... stop the press.

:lol:
Sorry that one about having a leak and banging garbage tin lids has gone over my head... Is that some kind of Sydney talk? Hasn't got out this far!!!
BTW .....I hope you take the kelpie for a walk....

I fall back on the light hearted card because that's what the forums are about aren't they?
Mate, get over yourself..Not worth getting into a tizz about SFA....Life is too short....

Latest posts