What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Pies, burgers and hangover talk

Wanted a chicken Snitz from the Nulla Nulla

nulla nulla do bad chicken schnitzels
i've had better at engadine bowling club (been there about twice, which is two too many times) and coffs harbor ex-services club!

Me Luv Stevo

Juniors
ShireShark said:
Wanted a chicken Snitz from the Nulla Nulla

nulla nulla do bad chicken schnitzels
i've had better at engadine bowling club (been there about twice, which is two too many times) and coffs harbor ex-services club!

yeah they are pretty yuk..
they do good pastas tho :p

not a huge fan of pasta
and not a huge fan of nulla nulla

full of little wannabe trendies who share a garlic bread and sip on the one drink all night because it's their replacement for the fact that they are too young to get into the pub, and too poor to pay for it (no offence!!)

and they take your order on a palm pilot, what's doing there?!

i ordered a beer with my meal once while i was sitting outside...the tarty little waitress looked at me like i was stupid because i didnt know their little rule about no grog outside. i've never gone back!

nevermind the fact they sell grog outside at the lounge room and just a hundred metres up the street at those cafes near shakespeare's pie shop!!

that's my rant and i'm sticking to it!!

cheese

Bench
i f**king hate the nulla nulla ....despise it with a passion

too many soft cocks.

i particularly dislike the dickheads that deck themselves out in the latest yves saint lauren threads just to eat breakfast at 9:30 on a saturday morning

....some of the waitresses are talented though

i particularly dislike the dickheads that deck themselves out in the latest yves saint lauren threads just to eat breakfast at 9:30 on a saturday morning

youve been there at 930 on a saturday morning?
full credit to ya, i'm still in bed!

yeah i guess i woke up before noon last saturday

i've got this new program figured out
go out friday, go soft saturday night, go hard sunday afternoon/night then home and in bed by 1030 to be OK for monday

it's been going well
except once the footy season starts, all bets are off
still deciding whether or not i can commit to playing soccer this year because my commitment to the sharks will come first on a sunday...whether it be attending the games on a sunday arvo or nursing my hangover from the previous night

cheese

Bench
thats a tidy program, mine used to be similar. saturday nights are usually fairly shite anyway .....unless its some kind of beer swilling party...

Im gonna have to adopt the early sunday night though. I've barely been up before 12 in what seems like an eternity, yet uni starts on monday, so im pretty much screwed. Ive turned into a f**king possum. internet=evil

SirShire

First Grade
Shit lads. I dont get up before 11 on the weekends now!!

Personally, I cant go past Cronulla Pie shop for breakfast if I am still tanked. Or that place down at South Cronulla if I am with family.

If I wake up in the early afternoon I usually hot foot it to Pauls famous hamburgers at Sylvania or Engadine. Nothing beats it for a hangover food.

millersnose

Post Whore
i have gone off pauls burgers

the paties are a little to "wollwotyjs" and the buns a bit on the stale side

Punk

Juniors
ShireShark said:
If I wake up in the early afternoon I usually hot foot it to Pauls famous hamburgers at Sylvania or Engadine. Nothing beats it for a hangover food.

How's it at Engadine as compared to Sylvania? Any different?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Salmon said:
Personally, I cant go past Cronulla Pie shop for breakfast if I am still tanked. .

It's been taken over by Shakesphere Pies.

Trivia time:

Years ago Tracks magazine printed a story which alleged Cronulla Pie Shop used Pal in their pies and were consequently sued.

SirShire

First Grade
Maybe I might not hit the Pie shop anymore....

Redskins in Gymea isnt too bad if you happen to sleep off the piss at the community centre park!!

Yeah good to see Sully have a pot at the sticks!

cheese

Bench
Ive only munched at the engadine pauls once, and ive gotta say, i was slightly dissapointed.

It was ok, but imo, its not as good as sylvania. But then again, it still better than 85% of the other burger shops in the shire.

On cronulla pie ship ....No Thanks ! .......I reckon tracks were right on the money. My mate and i were sitting there munching a few years back, when he suddenly started to gag on an unusually large bit of grissle. He spat it out and it was deadset a mini heart of some kind. Ventricles, Aortas, you name it, it had it. After drying reaching for a few minutes, he got up, told them to get F'd, and i havent bought a pie from there since.........utter filth

Anonymous

Juniors
Originally posted by ShireShark:

ShireShark said:
i have gone off pauls burgers

the paties are a little to "wollwotyjs" and the buns a bit on the stale side

the patties are what???
i have also noticed that the buns - whilst not stale - havent been as adequately toasted as they once were

punk i cant notice any difference between engadine and sylvania

salmon, i've always been meaning to try redskins, what do you recommend from there?

cheese, that cronulla pie shop story deadset made me feel sick
but i had a shakespeare's sausage roll on the way to northies last sunday arvo and it was the best sausage roll that i've ever had

i cooked a nice bbq today, thin sausages, eggs, bacon, with toast and orange juice and coffee
just getting ready for a big one at northies this arvo/tonight

Latest posts