What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Mine was just general talk. Probably because of the wet start to the season.

It seemed a no brainer to go for the try
I would have gone for the 2 also, so I can’t really criticise the Tiggers. Neither side really looked like scoring a try, so a 4 point lead seemed like a sizeable gap.

Iamback

Coach
I would have gone for the 2 also, so I can’t really criticise the Tiggers. Neither side really looked like scoring a try, so a 4 point lead seemed like a sizeable gap.

You waste maybe 40 secs but then start the next set off your line. You could take another set then roll it into the ingoal if you didn't score

Fangs

Coach
Lock in round 19 against the Sharks as a big game. 10 days after Origin III.

We only play them once in the regular season.

I can remember so very well a trip down to Canberra where Penrith were flogged by something like 70 odd to not many.

It got to a stage where a group of us Panthers were just sitting their laughing. It was so bad...

Later under the same coach Matty Elliott when Penrith had gone about 200 minutes without scoring a try. Being on the Hill at Newey laughing because it was so so bad.

Tonights game reminded me of that.
I remember that game. 2008. We actually led at one print from memory.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
They ruined him with terrible attacking structure. So much for Barrett being responsible for Panthers attack.
he had me too, when he left I didn;t think we would be the same again. No matter who we bring in I am sure we will always be good as long as team remains and morale

Vicpanther

Juniors
Paps does a simple backup run from a brilliant play by hughs and the fox commentary act like he did it all himself.