What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Same. Personally, I would love a grand final victory against the Storm, however, a grand final victory against the Broncos would be nice too.
We can’t play the Storm in the GF. We will play either Storm or Roosters in the PF, and if we win that we will face Broncos, Warriors or Knights in the GF.

Sime_11

Juniors
Warriors defence was quite good against us. I think they'll win after Newy playing extra time as well. The only issue is SJ is a massive choker
Warriors scored to make it 20-6 against the Panthers Machine - whilst we were in control of the game - that NZ try still had them in the game and will give them confidence against the Knights.

that NZ crowd is going to be insane - unfortunately for Knights fan - the majority of Neutrals will be Up the Wahs :)

Fangs

Coach

Trent Robinson is about to make one of the biggest selection gambles of the year, but the Roosters coach is willing to roll the dice knowing that Paul Momirovski can come in from the cold to handle the biggest stage.

The 27-year-old is set to come in for just his third NRL game of the season having not played any grade of footy since he suffered a serious shoulder injury back in Round 9.

Momirovski required stabilisation surgery on his left shoulder and only returned to training in late July, but he’s been rushed back with the Roosters missing 80 per cent of their first-choice backline.

“There’s always been confidence in ‘Mommers’, that’s why he’s back here,” Robinson said.

“He’s a grand final winner and a big game player for us.

“I would have liked more games for him with the shoulder injury he’s had, but I’m always confident in Mommers and what he’s capable of.

---

I'd like one Momo with the lot please.

Exsilium

First Grade
I can't pick who'll perform this weekend. It's wide open but aside from the Broncos, I'd be confident against all of them.

I don't want to play the Broncos simply because they get a lot of leverage in the ruck. We're neutered if the ruck is slow.

I'd like to play the Warriors cause that'll be great for the game. Knights are limping their way through teams, albeit effectively and well done but the Broncos is the one that unsettles me.

mxlegend99

Referee
Who can we smash by the bigger margin?

Roosters if they got everyone back are a top 4 side on paper. The team they have this week looks a bit shit. But if they were full strength they have a roster that should be premiership contenders in all honesty.

Not sure if they get anyone back for next week to concern us even slightly. Storm just don't have the pack to go with us. Not even at full strength.

So for that reason I'd rather face the Storm and let our pack have a fairly easy confidence building game for the grand final. But if Roosters side looked like it does this week..it could be a confidence builder for our backs. Fancy Tago and Critter up against Allan and Momirovski? To'o and Turuva against Paulo and Pauga. Be an absolute walk in the park

Not sure if any of their stars could return to face us or not. Haven't paid attention to where Suaalii, Manu, Smith and Tupou are. Missing a whole backline basically. Pretty rough for them.

Kilkenny

Coach
Who can we smash by the bigger margin?

Roosters if they got everyone back are a top 4 side on paper. The team they have this week looks a bit shit. But if they were full strength they have a roster that should be premiership contenders in all honesty.

Not sure if they get anyone back for next week to concern us even slightly. Storm just don't have the pack to go with us. Not even at full strength.

So for that reason I'd rather face the Storm and let our pack have a fairly easy confidence building game for the grand final. But if Roosters side looked like it does this week..it could be a confidence builder for our backs. Fancy Tago and Critter up against Allan and Momirovski? To'o and Turuva against Paulo and Pauga. Be an absolute walk in the park

Not sure if any of their stars could return to face us or not. Haven't paid attention to where Suaalii, Manu, Smith and Tupou are. Missing a whole backline basically. Pretty rough for them.
Aren’t a few of the Roosters out HIA’s and the 11 day turnaround. Manu May not be back, assuming they may win tonight but I think the others will be back. Have to win first. Could go either way as will tomorrow I guess.

Kilkenny

Coach
Kind of sad in a way, business end of the season, remaining teams in some shape or form, hampered by injury and suspension.

Survival of the fittest sadly.

Panther Mike

Juniors
We play a half decent game and we comfortably beat the current Storm team playing the way they are. Would be some further payback if we can down them at Homebush.