What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Why do you make these outlandish statements.

What do you seek to achieve.

Is our game against the Storm yet another 50 point victory.

I really don’t get it.
We are that much better. I'm in our little forum saying this not baiting Storm fans. It's fact...as I see it

Kilkenny

Coach
We are that much better. I'm in our little forum saying this not baiting Storm fans. It's fact...as I see it
Maybe be a bit more realistic and phrase it differently.

We could win, should win, but it is not a given still have to perform at our best. Sometimes a team doesn’t always get up and perform at their best it happens. Sometimes your opponents perform better, there are other factors which determine the outcome. I hope you are correct.

murraymob

Coach
The warriors are the feel good team I would love to see them make the grand final nothing to do with can we beat them or not
But sadly the broncos will pump them to beat the broncos you need to score 24 or more not sure they have that in them against the broncos

The warriors are the feel good team I would love to see them make the grand final nothing to do with can we beat them or not
But sadly the broncos will pump them to beat the broncos you need to score 24 or more not sure they have that in them against the broncos
Sadly I agree

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Good on the Warriors but I think they have played their GF today. Knights weren't that good today.
I can't see them beating the Broncos next week.

Exsilium

First Grade
The Warriors have played as well as they did tonight for a large chunk of the year.

I don’t think the Broncos will handle their attack but it all depends on how they manage the middle. If the referee stays out of the ruck and let’s it roll, the Warriors can do the job.

That and it would be massive for the game. I don’t know many neutrals that don’t have a soft spot for the warriors.