What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ozzie Roosters F7's - 2010 Thread

Monk

Referee
I'll put something together on friday night, Will be at supanova all day saturday and have a party saturday night so ill have it submitted on friday night.

Thanks mate.
I'm out this weekend, so I might need to get someone to vc, just in case.
Won't need to write an article, just need to be online.

I will name Bubbles on the bench, line-up will be posted tonight.
I will post tomorrow.

Side is named.
Monk, Adamkungl and Bubbles, you all have the ability to interchange, in case I'm not there which is a big possibility.

roosterboy60

Juniors
I'm not even sure if this is possible under the rules but if it is, I know you guys are finding it a bit hard so I would be more than happy to help out in anyway possible for the remainder of the season.

It most certainly is possible. Welcome back mate, next round could be next week or quite a bit away. Good to have you on board.

Adam, it could be next week, or it could be a few good weeks away (end of July I think).
After the Willow Cup, there is a Rep match, then round 6.

Hey guys, sorry about the lateness, but fulltime for the Souffs match is in eight days, on the 21st. Anyone interested?
I will PM tonight.

Monk

Referee
I go back to school tomorrow and am yet to open my school bag and so my assignments, so I don't think I am able to write.

Thanks a lot. I will try and get online more now that everything is clearing up.
We've got three, good start. Remember, fulltime is TOMORROW.