What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers in 2017 RL World Cup

MrBlack

Juniors
The World Cup cops a lot of criticism for the gap between the tier 1 and the rest. However, for me it is also about fringe and developing players gaining confidence to go to the next level.

RCG and Kikau are prime examples of this. They will come back much better players.

Would be a good conversation to discuss what other players have stepped up. Players like Korisau, Nagama, Lolohea etc will be better NRL players now.

Exsilium

First Grade
RCG has turned into an animal. I'm assuming he ran into Chris D at the Plaza & copped an earfull. Chris D for forwards coach next year....

I'd like to thank Anthony Griffin for identifying the immesne impact RCG would have when coming off the bench.

Exsilium

First Grade
Katoa also played very well for Tonga. He should be our first picked hooker next year.

I think Wallace will start but we will see Katoa on about the 30 minute mark and off again after 60.

The idea would be to start him in 2019.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
RCG being robbed of proper credit and admiration in the media after his performance against Brisbane in the finals was ridiculous. It's clear that it's pissed him off so much that he has now reached super saiyan levels and became an even better player.

I just wish Gerrard Sutton's pissed off attitude after being robbed of man of the match honours in the same game made him a better referee. He could learn a thing or two from RCG.

OldPanther

Coach
RCG being robbed of proper credit and admiration in the media after his performance against Brisbane in the finals was ridiculous. It's clear that it's pissed him off so much that he has now reached super saiyan levels and became an even better player.

I just wish Gerrard Sutton's pissed off attitude after being robbed of man of the match honours in the same game made him a better referee. He could learn a thing or two from RCG.

Didn't he get man of the match in the losing team and everyone was talking him up as one of the form forwards of the comp, which is what led to rep selection.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
RCG did come off the bench and play 60 mins straight.

I personally liked it. As long as we hung in for the 1st 20 Mins, I knew RCG would come on and we would finish stronger.

Exsilium

First Grade
Maybe as early as when May is back we will see Katoa start

I think Wallace deserves first crack but he’d know he’s not a guarantee.

May is a difficult one. He could be a utility but if Peach doesn’t get a starting spot then he’d be on the bench. Injuries could happen and May is a long way off but I don’t want to select players just because they’re too good to leave out which means we will ultimately lose someone. That someone will likely be peach.

Latest posts