What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Papali

Paullyboy

Coach
Pretty funny hearing Sharks fans complain about 'conveniently timed suspensions'..
Exactly.

The fact that drug cheat Gallen somehow backdated his suspension means that no Sharks fan can ever feel hard done by about any suspension ever again. That was the single biggest rort in Australian sport - and Australian sport features an organisation known as the AFL, who have shown a keen eye in a rort or two.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Don't breed them too bright down there huh?

Gallen - premiership winner, Australian rep, NSW captain and a Q bloody C to boot.

carcharias

Immortal
Exactly.

The fact that drug cheat Gallen somehow backdated his suspension means that no Sharks fan can ever feel hard done by about any suspension ever again. That was the single biggest rort in Australian sport - and Australian sport features an organisation known as the AFL, who have shown a keen eye in a rort or two.

Yeah
Gallen back dated it himself

and then the cheating merkin
Won the comp

Bwhahahaha

Paullyboy

Coach
I have no idea what that Sharks troll has said in response to my post, I blocked him like I blocked a few other trolls, but I do get a notification that he quoted me. The block feature is brilliant, but it'd be good if he was completely blocked.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I have no idea what that Sharks troll has said in response to my post, I blocked him like I blocked a few other trolls, but I do get a notification that he quoted me. The block feature is brilliant, but it'd be good if he was completely blocked.
Carch said:

"Gallen dated himself"

I guess that means he bought himself flowers or something?

squiddy

Juniors
A Kangaroos game and a Raiders game is an adequate punishment.

Yep adequate sure , for doing something that could have killed himself or some poor innocent person , not to mention the stress on the poor souls who clean up messes like that.

Yep 2 games thats adequate

ed-grimley

Bench
Monaghan got pretty much chased out the country. Harsh certainly but the nrl will always take a worse view on weirdness than simple law breaking. Its stupid as f**k but they are very image conscious.

I know they would argue with toddles it was a build up of a lot of stupid shit but ultimately he got run out of rugby league for being pissing in his own mouth. Weird sure but hardly illegal

The nrl probably thought the embarrassing act of calling the cops and dobbing himself in was worse than the drink driving because it was weird and draws attention to the strange lunatics who play the game.
Is it a religion thing?

Eion

First Grade
I'll help you out. Carch:
'Yeah, Gallen backdated it himself and then the cheating merkin won the comp. bwahahahahaha.'

You're welcome.

Clifferd

Coach

Something about Gallen dating himself back in the day. Was a weird post

Eion

First Grade
This thread is now the "Papalii crushed our captain and hurt our feelings" support group.
We can rename it the "Waiders coach and fans still cwying because the nasty wasty Ennis made fun of our cwappy wappy " if you like.

carcharias

Immortal
lol only Carch talks about that. Nobody here cares about what Ennis did.

That's because it was the greatest shit stir in the history of footy

It was bloody perfect
Ricky cried on tv
The crowd lost their shit
Stereo cried on tv
The newspapers made it front page

...and all he did was clap

Hahahahaha

Ennis the ultimate sledger.
Then to top it all off ... he won the comp with the sharks a fortnight later while the nearly all raiders fans sat at home watching.

I say nearly all raiders fans because I saw one lonely dude at the GF in his jersey.

Saddest thing I have just about ever seen.

Latest posts