What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Women's NRL Team

Noise

Coach
Seriously though if I was part of the marketing of the WNRL I would have the ladies playing in those Lorna Jane type performance pants rather than mens footy shorts.
I say that for several reasons:
1. They look awesome and sex sells.
2. When has anyone ever seen a woman getting around in footy shorts out of her own free will in comparison to how often you see women wearing performance pants around the place (I see this everywhere and....I watch) so obviously women like wearing/exercising in performance pants and dont like wearing footy shorts.

Even better get them in the touch footy uniforms the girls wear

Noise

Coach
Actually now that I think about it....80-90kg chicks need to be covered up. And may do damage to Gutful's face

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Makes sense, maybe we are ready now.

I noticed when we initially fielded at Tarsha Gale Cup team that most of our players were only about 15 or 16 and we didn't do very well in our first seasons but we have done much better recently.

Maybe now that we have developed our own players we are ready to compete with the big girls.

TheRam

Coach
Our CEO said about a year or so ago, that 2022 is the year we will be trying to field a NRLW team.