What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
well that idiot Grant wants us to go to Perth
Clearly he is thinking about it in this photo.
images

emjaycee

Coach
I don't know anything about the bloke, your comclusion based on time at Norths is strange. Norths were steered to an untimely and unnecessary death. I'm not suggesting that will happen to us but I don't consider Norths experience from that era as a positive.

I didn't mention the Norths experience, i mentioned Max's experience at Norths.
At least he has an understanding of and past exposure to NRL as a professional sport.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well, I always suspected that but your poorly referenced quote certainly confirms it for me.

It doesn't matter who might have said that. The important thing is that Twiz is a dirty cat f**ker.

Suitman

Post Whore
Does anyone else find it mind bendingly f**ken strange that El D could refer to Barry as "stupid"?

You beat me to it Gary.
If there is anyone on this forum that the word "stupid" is not relevant to, it is Barry.
El D on the other hand......

strider

Post Whore
Depends ... if by stupid we mean very knowledgable with excellent communication skills, then yes

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don't want to embarrass him, but Barry would have to be one of the smartest people on the planet. He would do really well on Sale of the Century.

Latest posts