What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passionate RL fan must vent before he explodes

TheDalek079

Bench
the "rant" was nicely structured into paragraphs. which suggests it wasn't written by a queenslander. So where did IBM copy and paste it from?

Shorty

Staff member
The JT/Cronulla fairytales don't do much to help the idea that the NRL have agendas they try to fulfill at the expense of others either, so why be so surprised that people are disenchanted.

Before the dogpile begins, I'll say right now that the Broncos could win the Grand Final in 2 weeks and my opinion would not change one iota. This isn't about club loyalty, not a bit, this is about loyalty to the sport, and the desire for it to thrive instead of being throttled every week with either bad press or poor quality games.
Ah yes you and your little friends at HQ like to delude yourselves thinking somehow the NRL orchestrated the Broncos' monumental choke.
Nope Cows were just better.
You don't like the Storm but when someone beats them in the GF apparently it's an 'agenda'.

moffla

Bench
You don't like the Storm but when someone beats them in the GF apparently it's an 'agenda'.
This is the thing I took from his strange rant.

I wonder what the narrative would have been if the score was reversed last year?

King hit

Coach
Ah yes you and your little friends at HQ like to delude yourselves thinking somehow the NRL orchestrated the Broncos' monumental choke.
Nope Cows were just better.

You should've seen last years grand final. The most pathetic whinging I've seen. The refs got the Sharks the win, it was a conspiracy, it was the fairytale they arranged. White hot hatred makes people delusional.

Gippsy

Bench
One thing the AFL obviously does better is tradition. The NRL seems to have change for change sake and of course we have the TV tail wagging the NRL dog.

Do you realise that AFL games are not allowed to restart after a goal is kicked until they are informed, by way of a light in the grandstand, that the TV ad has finished??

He's just such a competitive cleaner-upper who also does the ball boys job for them. What a guy.

Anyway, back to the lecture at hand...LOL @ IBM.