What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pathetic Souffs Juniors

Valheru

Coach
This will just about do me.

Souffs, the self professed saviours of junior football are having a dummy spit and cannibalising their own junior comp by ousting the easts teams because, get this, they don't like it when other clubs sign their players.

Reactions: OVP

Last Week

Bench
If Souths didn't sign those juniors, why shouldn't the Roosters be able to?

This is clearly just Souths having a dummy spit. Get over it.

drake

First Grade
I wonder how hurt the folks at the Kingsford pokie temple would be if Roosters weren't under 20s premiers. When did they realise the 4 players named should have been signed?

The sooner all junior development is run by the NRL and players drafted out to clubs, the better.

Still, it's all a bit s#it if you ask me. Sure, I hate on the next Easts guy with the best of them, on my keyboard. But the reality is, wouldn't it be better to rename it a South-East Sydney Jr comp and the more the bloody merrier?

T-Boon

Coach
The NRL needs to implement a rookie draft with players eligible for the draft at 19. Up until that age the NRL should be in charge of JNR rugby league. HM & SG ball competitions should be reduced to 5 or 6 games a year.

Latest posts