What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Gallen claims ARL Player of the Year Award

Vossy

Bench
Sorry, you do come across as a bit more like a Kangaroo Point boy with your 'Big' user name and all :lol:

Sounds like you've been watching too many re-runs of Sleepless in Seattle.

Relax champ, you'll give yourself angina to match your..

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: thanks for proving that absolutely anybody can use google maps, what suburb are you going to throw at me next? The Gap? West End?

Your last two attempts weren't as good as your first, nice effort.

BunniesMan

Immortal
008206-sally-robinson-girlfriend-of-melbourne-storm-039-s-greg-inglis.jpg
016784-greg-inglis-wedding.jpg

Vossy

Bench
:lol: thanks for proving that absolutely anybody can use google maps, what suburb are you going to throw at me next? The Gap? West End?

Your last two attempts weren't as good as your first, nice effort.

Ummm, I'm pretty sure that google maps wouldn't show you suburbs where Asian prostitutes are shacked up ready to service the little men of Brisbane.

Were crash helmets part of the uniform at your high school?

Laugh at your own expense.

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: That post is a far worse representation of you than it is of me - who keeps tabs of the Australian Asian prostitute industry? Oh the guy looking to pick an internet fight - who is the same guy trying to make a joke about internet related activity.

That's some awesome life you lead Vos, can't say I or too many others would be envious.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
I haven't even cracked 3.5K posts, douche.
Bravo...scum supporter..
Not quite 3500 posts....could well be the highlight of both last year and next year for you....well done...
At least League Unlimited wont go broke and fold...
Hang in there chump...
:lol:

Bravo...scum supporter..
Not quite 3500 posts....could well be the highlight of both last year and next year for you....well done...
Hang in there chump...

That's right I forgot it's the school holidays.

Eion

First Grade
We seem to have deviated from the fact that Gal is the acknowledged best international player in Australia. All hail the Prince of Sharkness!!!

Ausguy

Coach
Bravo...scum supporter..
Hang in there chump...

Sorry who is folding?

Vossy

Bench
:lol: That post is a far worse representation of you than it is of me - who keeps tabs of the Australian Asian prostitute industry? Oh the guy looking to pick an internet fight - who is the same guy trying to make a joke about internet related activity.

That's some awesome life you lead Vos, can't say I or too many others would be envious.

That post is a classic example of ad hominem.. you should put your hand up for a wikipedia mod job

i took people's advice and started to educated myself.. :p do you want my gran to knit you some peter heaters? she's 90 in the shade and only got a few stockinette stitch's left in her.. should be enough time for her to knit you a lifetime supply

call me now

Last edited: