What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent incidents - domestic abuse charges dismissed, street fight

King hit

Coach
It will never blow my mind how people f**k up like this. All Kent’s career revolved around was reporting on a sport giving his opinions like anyone else. All he had to do was not be a smug dickhead, not shit post, not go to court for violent behaviour, not be a f**king hypocrite and not give of such c unt vibes. How hard is it do? Pretty hard for some unbelievabley

not like I have sympathy whatsoever. I have such a hatred for him and want him to suffer.

Vlad59

Juniors
It will never blow my mind how people f**k up like this. All Kent’s career revolved around was reporting on a sport giving his opinions like anyone else. All he had to do was not be a smug dickhead, not shit post, not go to court for violent behaviour, not be a f**king hypocrite and not give of such c unt vibes. How hard is it do? Pretty hard for some unbelievabley

not like I have sympathy whatsoever. I have such a hatred for him and want him to suffer.
What do you really think? Hahaha

Reflector

Juniors
Wasn’t Josh Massoud driving the ice cream truck now? Kenty driving a hearse.

The ice cream truck for Josh is less embarrassing then the letter an 8 year old fan wrote to him about Brian Smith at the Knights.
The letter from the 8 year old that signed off with 'regards'....

kurt faulk

Coach

Kent must have been on the something for decades.

Back in the 2000 season, after mundine had left for a boxing career, he had the gall to say later that season that maybe Trent Barrett was "the man" after all. Haha. Ask the hundreds of second rowers that got mauled by 3 defenders after being given an inside ball from him if they think he's the man. He was the biggest fraud in the league. A football brain the size of a peanut.

Never listened to another word Kent said after that.

westerntiger

Juniors
The telegraph has already moved on from Paul Kient...

Shocking exclusive footage of thuggish tigers fans. Take their points and put these brutes at the bottom of the table.Screen Shot 2024-04-28 at 4.22.34 pm.png

Latest posts