What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peace Offering

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Actually looks like Jamal has lost even more weight. Congrats to him. He has transformed from a big boy who was a world ranked javelin and shot putter to one of the most destructive young players in the game in under a year.

Congrats Jamal, looking great mate. Keep it up. Another full off-season in FG and the gym and you'll be ripped in no time.

Bulldog Force

Referee
So there you go, you can have those points and lets see were that leaves you on the ladder.Thats right you are still 2ND on for and against.

Enjoy the points
:lol: At the time of this post there was a 4 competition point difference. Does this dipsh*t even know that if we were to get those 2 points for the Dragons game, that would make the Dragons lose their 2 points, hence putting us 2 points/1 win clear of them on the ladder? :lol:

STG-Dragon

Juniors
:lol: At the time of this post there was a 4 competition point difference. Does this dipsh*t even know that if we were to get those 2 points for the Dragons game, that would make the Dragons lose their 2 points, hence putting us 2 points/1 win clear of them on the ladder? :lol:

:lol: at the whinging, typical doggies fans, I've been waiting for the dogs to get 2 points from us, cause I knew all the whinging would start again! If the Dogs didn't lose to points from the Panthers game or won the Dragons game, blah blah blah!

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
I'm sure you're club and fans would be just as pissed if not more pissed off if it had happened to you.. And now those 4 points that should have been ours are going to ruin our rightful $100,000 and minor premiership. The Dragons will take out top spot on the ladder, but I wouldn't be printing too many shirts if I were you.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I'm sure you're club and fans would be just as pissed if not more pissed off if it had happened to you.. And now those 4 points that should have been ours are going to ruin our rightful $100,000 and minor premiership. The Dragons will take out top spot on the ladder, but I wouldn't be printing too many shirts if I were you.
I'm more than happy for them to take those 2 points... if that's the price to watch them choke in the finals then so be it :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: at the whinging, typical doggies fans, I've been waiting for the dogs to get 2 points from us, cause I knew all the whinging would start again! If the Dogs didn't lose to points from the Panthers game or won the Dragons game, blah blah blah!

Yet the dogs did get a chance to improve their position on the table irrespective of the so called 'dud calls" - in rounds 12, 17 & 20.
Coulda should woulda won those games and the dogs would be leading.

FFS its done and dusted get on with the current rounds and the upcoming finals
Um, I believe Wobbygong is a Dragons fan, and HE started this thread. Don't come in here accusing US of being the ones who can't let go :lol:

Dogs Of War

Coach
I was talking to some Dragons supporters who were making plans to go to the last Dragons home game so they can see the Dragons do a lap with the J J Giltinan shield.

Couldn't help but remind them that they should get in early cause it's probably the only thing they will win in there lifetime!

STG-Dragon

Juniors

bullsh*t you had 14 players on the field that breaks the rules hence you lost the 2 points.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
bullsh*t you had 14 players on the field that breaks the rules hence you lost the 2 points.
How convenient for you to simply put it like that and not show facts.

Even without the 2 points from the Panthers game, at the moment we'd be tied with you and only one win away. That's still huge. You can thank your lucky stars that you are the protected species of the NRL. That's the only reason you guys will take out the minor premiership.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
How convenient for you to simply put it like that and not show facts.

Even without the 2 points from the Panthers game, at the moment we'd be tied with you and only one win away. That's still huge. You can thank your lucky stars that you are the protected species of the NRL. That's the only reason you guys will take out the minor premiership.

The fact is you had 14 on the field are you denying this? Get over yourself protected species :lol: you've been reading the telecrap way too much.