What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If any of you net warriors want to try and hurt me by all means step up and dont let fear hold you back
bahahahahaa

If I walked by you, and sneezed, you'd sh*t your pants, fall over, pick yourself up and run back inside your Hovell and hide behind Mummy while urinating yourself stupid.

You're a timid, inept, pointless, worthless, unintelligent, unworldly, ignorant, unfunny, moronic softcock whose main achievement in life was getting the mail from the mailbox outside.

The mere notion that you want to fight people on the internet shows how mentally brittle you really are, your testicular fortitude could be stuffed into a thimble, and there'd still be ample room remaining to put a thumb in it.

Your posts show that you feel you are antagonising people, when in actual fact you are just giving them more fuel to attack you with. That's not antagonising, thats just dumb. That's you.

And your response to this will be just as inept as you feeble brain. If we took your brain and rolled it down a single strand of hair, it'd look like a tricycle on a 10 lane freeway.

The closest you'll ever get to female contact was when your mum wiped your bum last week.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
bahahahahaa

If I walked by you, and sneezed, you'd sh*t your pants, fall over, pick yourself up and run back inside your Hovell and hide behind Mummy while urinating yourself stupid.

You're a timid, inept, pointless, worthless, unintelligent, unworldly, ignorant, unfunny, moronic softcock whose main achievement in life was getting the mail from the mailbox outside.

The mere notion that you want to fight people on the internet shows how mentally brittle you really are, your testicular fortitude could be stuffed into a thimble, and there'd still be ample room remaining to put a thumb in it.

Your posts show that you feel you are antagonising people, when in actual fact you are just giving them more fuel to attack you with. That's not antagonising, thats just dumb. That's you.

And your response to this will be just as inept as you feeble brain. If we took your brain and rolled it down a single strand of hair, it'd look like a tricycle on a 10 lane freeway.

The closest you'll ever get to female contact was when your mum wiped your bum last week.
:ls: your awesomness astounds me Mr Unit :lol:

Tiiger'zz Babyy

Juniors
bahahahahaa

Oh Mr Unit - That was beautiful...:D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
madunit - looking after the ladies and dispersing quick wit on dickheads since ages ago.

McLovin

Staff member
mmmm

sexy.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll stick 8 inches of madunit fail up your arse, see how you f**king like that!!!