What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter John Nuffy Marsh

Is it just me or has our old friend PJ totally a different footballer since his accident. i mean he offers nothing and just catches and passes and backs up. To me his best footy was when he was over here. Hes totally sh*t house these days

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Yeah I'm beginning to notice it a bit too. He hasn't been doing many hit ups now. Maybe fair enough considering what happened previously. He was very quiet tonight (even thou that was good for us)

Blaze

Juniors
He was good last year imo.

I would gladly have him back. I think he plays his best football when he starts, and when he involves himself in a lot of the play..

Iafeta

Referee
Phillips, PJ was a top player for the Warriors, but he was surrounded by in form goliaths at that stage in Lauitiiti and Jones as well.

I think Nathan Fien is a more effective player at the Warriors. Not only does he make the PJ Marsh incisions, he also sets up tries from dummy half passing and adds a good kicking dimension into the game. He'll play Origin next year if he can keep his form up in my book.

PJ does look a lot less of a player these days, however, when all's said and done he was a fabulous player for us, a good bloke to the fans, gave his heart and soul, at the stage of his injury I really think he was going to step it up a couple of notches his performances before particularly the one against Parramatta at Auckland were phenomonal. Most importantly, I'm just glad the bloke's on his feet again and doing what he loves best. Good on him, us fans will always miss him around the club.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
If you watched the newcastle v parra game last week, PJ was VERY good in that game, making a break and running quite a fair bit, and also led from the front in defense.

He is alot quieter then he used to be, ill pay that but to say he is a nuffy and sh*thouse is ridiculous

I am just happy to see the bloke walk, as he is a little legend

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Mate we are all pretty happy that he came back ok; and R & S was just making an opinion. Not his fault if yuo don't like what he says. Everyone speaks their mind here.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
Mate we are all pretty happy that he came back ok; and R & S was just making an opinion. Not his fault if yuo don't like what he says. Everyone speaks their mind here.

If i dont like his opinion then surely i have the right to speak my mind also, which i did, as you said everyone speaks their mind here :sarcasm:

BlueNGoldBlood said:
If you watched the newcastle v parra game last week, PJ was VERY good in that game, making a break and running quite a fair bit, and also led from the front in defense.

He is alot quieter then he used to be, ill pay that but to say he is a nuffy and sh*thouse is ridiculous

I am just happy to see the bloke walk, as he is a little legend

When he was with us he was on fire for all the season. This year like you said he had a good game against the knight but didnt back it up last night. In 2002 he backed it up week after week. Not in 05 and not in 06. From a great player to an ordinary player is inconsistant.

Thus he is a nuffy and sh*thouse from his 02 days

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
He's had a great game every time he has started for us, off the bench he isn't as good. Calling him a nuffy is pretty stupid, he's still a classy player and IMO the best hooker at the club.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
PJ was excellent in 05 i dont know how you could knock him for that year

so far in 06 i will pay what you said but not to the extent to call him sh*thouse

To be fair though parramatta's form hasnt been crash hot in 06 either, without the forwards moving he cant be as effective as he should/could be