What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petty things that give you the shits…

Quigs

Immortal
I am restricted to hitting the 'Like' button thingy as I have a thingy on that stops the other thingies.

"Tree changers " looking to live sustainable lives that buy a 4-5 acre block of formerly arable quality farming .or grazing land , cut down few more trees for their living arrangements , build some fences for their ,horseies , doggies , duckies etc and 6 x 2ft "gardens " Then complain about Farmers clearing more land in less arable areas to feed the growing population of IT experts.--- yeah ,that ticks me off - subdividing arable land for sustainable lifestylers that got no idea. Course it keeps value of my land up so mi guess I shouldn't complain.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
"Tree changers " looking to live sustainable lives that buy a 4-5 acre block of formerly arable quality farming .or grazing land , cut down few more trees for their living arrangements , build some fences for their ,horseies , doggies , duckies etc and 6 x 2ft "gardens " Then complain about Farmers clearing more land in less arable areas to feed the growing population of IT experts.--- yeah ,that ticks me off - subdividing arable land for sustainable lifestylers that got no idea. Course it keeps value of my land up so mi guess I shouldn't complain.
In summary.

Tree hugging greenies. A forerunner cohort of weirdos in the battle against woke entitlement.

roboshark

Coach
Funking Coles and woollies staff lacking the shelf with those big red trolleys during peak hour. Do they know how hard it is. Do it in off peak hours ffs

Especially when you have a trolley with shit wheels

fizzgig

Juniors
Funking Coles and woollies staff lacking the shelf with those big red trolleys during peak hour. Do they know how hard it is. Do it in off peak hours ffs

Especially when you have a trolley with shit wheels
Or the staff making up online orders pushing their trolleys past you, blocking shelves as well and just generally having their head up their ar$es.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Watching people walk up to the northern GA seating 15 mins before kickoff and look disappointed they aren’t getting a seat.