What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petty things that give you the shits…

PJ

First Grade
People who have a shit day and decide to share it with people who don't care

Quigs

Immortal
I had a wonderful day. A hamster decided to pass away in a very inconvenient place downstairs under my tora bora cave some days ago and was only detectable from a lovely smell which had grown stronger over time.

I finally located the Frenzy but my gawd the bastard stunk.

It wasn't a rat Mr Fawlty it was a Hamster.

I've spent the last 2 years watching tv/movies either on a 15 inch laptop, or on said laptop through a 24 inch monitor.

Yesterday I finally took delivery of 65 inches of Samsung QLED 4K bad-assery, just in time for the finals.
Went to watchnrl.com, which I've had a monthly subscription to since pre-season, only to find out my subscription is no longer valid.
No reason given. I just don't subscribe any more.

My choices?
Weekly @ $28 per week
Finals Series Pass $94
12 months $229.

And they're not responding to support requests.

Un.
Pharquing.
Believable.
Not at All! I believe it ,Not even surprised.
I had a wonderful day. A hamster decided to pass away in a very inconvenient place downstairs under my tora bora cave some days ago and was only detectable from a lovely smell which had grown stronger over time.

I finally located the Frenzy but my gawd the bastard stunk.

It wasn't a rat Mr Fawlty it was a Hamster.
In my best Monty python voice ... You were Lucky ! Wait till Possum decides to slip into Rainwater gutter dies right over back door leading to horrible mysterious stink and great fun removing ,about a week later. I still get nauseus just thinking about it.

shadowboxer

First Grade

In my best Monty python voice ... You were Lucky ! Wait till Possum decides to slip into Rainwater gutter dies right over back door leading to horrible mysterious stink and great fun removing ,about a week later. I still get nauseus just thinking about it.
What about a dead mouse/rat whose final resting place was under the built in dishwasher. Everytime you rev up the machine to wash the dishes, you also got the smell of rotting vermin…in the middle of summer.

Quigs

Immortal

Years ago I had a mate that lived in/worker on Great Keppel Island (Only 13k off the coast of Emu Park by the way heathens) and one time when he was there they started to get a lot of complaints from the backpackers and guests that the water in the water tank was a bit off. It just didn't taste right.

So mate and another bloke set about checking this particular water tank where the guest would fill up their drinking bottles.

They found the problem. It was a rotting possum that didn't swim real well and had spent quiet a few days in the tank after he had transpired.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Swagger.

The overuse of the word and the pricks they say have it.

No need at all to try and use a fluffy, positive word to describe players who are really just tunnels

Yes Viv had it and backed it up most times.

How much of part did swagger play in killing off the Broncos after they got to what should have been an insurmountable lead yesterday?

I think they got ahead of themselves after Ezra's third meaty
Carrigans knock on was the moment I thought here we go

Nice timing by GF winner and medalist, Nathan Cleary, to come out in support of Albo's YES vote!
Dejavue NRL players pushing the experimental jabs! Both times there being FA credible info!

Latest posts