What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petty things that give you the shits…

Frenzy.

Immortal
Talking about State of Origin 4 weeks before game one. How I have come to hate it so much is due tit he fact it consumes 3 months of the year
Although it remains to be seen if Madge holds true to word about form players being selected what makes your petty thing worse is all the media idiots are still arguing over picking the same hackneyed old team.

I'd give examples but it would piss you off even more LOL LOL

carinashark

First Grade
Anything channel 9. I just want them to drop All commentating team members. And start with a basic call. A team list with images .No old club history and stats. Gall and Billy At half time. No Bracy game show rubbish.

Reactions: PJ

Frenzy.

Immortal
People who say we are versing the Aardvarks or when we verse the Woodducks or when we versed the Dargons.

None of them are in any way related to the word versus.

Probably pisses me off more than the dipshit westie use of he's and his in reverse. That pineapple Breath Airwaster is one of the illiterates who does this.

Quigs

Immortal
Theres' a bit of adversity in your verse above Cap'n. T'wod be good to reverse the trend you highlight but versatility is not your go. You should by now, be well versed in the use of the Queens English by the D.I's in this forum by now.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Theres' a bit of adversity in your verse above Cap'n. T'wod be good to reverse the trend you highlight but versatility is not your go. You should by now, be well versed in the use of the Queens English by the D.I's in this forum by now.
I don't know munch about that but it's a petty reponse which has given me the shits. As per the title of the fred :)

Weaponhead

Coach
People who say we are versing the Aardvarks or when we verse the Woodducks or when we versed the Dargons.

None of them are in any way related to the word versus.

Probably pisses me off more than the dipshit westie use of he's and his in reverse. That pineapple Breath Airwaster is one of the illiterates who does this.
Exactly. We are not reading poetry to them.

DJDL

Bench
Heading in to Bangkok for the weekend to catch up with my wife’s daughter who’s here for a pro boxing bout.

Knowing I won’t be in a position to watch the match until late tomorrow and trying to keep away from any source of NRL news.

Being left in the hotel room right on game time, with only a phone to watch it on, and telling myself to be patient till we get home tomorrow afternoon.

3 hours later, still awaiting their return curiosity getting the better of me, knowing Nicho and BHU are out, and thinking it’s a wise move to just watch the first 15-20 minutes.

Pressing the play button on the match replay link on the Watch NRL app and, instead of the stream opening to the start of the match, opening to Yvonne and co’s post-match discussion and seeing the final score plastered all over the screen

KARMICHAELS!!!

Heading in to Bangkok for the weekend to catch up with my wife’s daughter who’s here for a pro boxing bout.

Knowing I won’t be in a position to watch the match until late tomorrow and trying to keep away from any source of NRL news.

Being left in the hotel room right on game time, with only a phone to watch it on, and telling myself to be patient till we get home tomorrow afternoon.

3 hours later, still awaiting their return curiosity getting the better of me, knowing Nicho and BHU are out, and thinking it’s a wise move to just watch the first 15-20 minutes.

Pressing the play button on the match replay link on the Watch NRL app and, instead of the stream opening to the start of the match, opening to Yvonne and co’s post-match discussion and seeing the final score plastered all over the screen

KARMICHAELS!!!
Don Juan, check your messages and listen to the story. I dare not post it on here as the real word for Karmichael is brazen

Last edited:

Latest posts