What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Bailey????

Anonymous

Juniors
McSharkie said:
That's a bit harsh El Garbo. Frenzy is not even here to defend himself. His info is right most of the time. Second Hand is right but I'm pretty pleased with who the first hand is. ;-)

Ohhh Frenzy doesn't need to defend himself! I'm not having a go at the poor bloke, just that when you're getting your info straight from an official source, its going to have a nice, positive sheen to it. Steve Rogers isn't about to say... "Oh, you know what Frenzy, I think we've got no hope of re-signing Bailey." He'll put a positive spin on it.

I'm just wary of info that comes directly from an official source, unless its an official announcement.

Anyway, on Bails -- I think you're all being a bit harsh. He's went from being a nobody to an Australian test player in the space of a year. He's obviously going to be chasing more money. Everyone seemed far more understanding when Chris McKenna left for no other reason than getting more money...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
El Garbo said:
Everyone seemed far more understanding when Chris McKenna left for no other reason than getting more money...
I wasn't, because that wasn't the reason.
Well it was, but, I would have left to if I was offered match payments, which is how Anderson got rid of "losing culture carriers".

Macca

Coach
Bailey should get $215 a year this year and then it should be reviewed again year. Before the anti poaching date. If he is still playing as well as he did this year, give him more. If not, give him less.

Scammer

Juniors
Salmon said:
I'd rather see the dosh be payed to get Deano back at the club as opposed to Bails.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Your a dikehead,
player rating:
Deanno=4
Bailey=8

Bailey will no doubt be amoungst our top 3 players next year and then you will be crying when he gets picked up by those Dragqueen Scums.

Just some interesting news that I read in the Woollongong paper the other day that on the Dragons annual triathalong Nick Youngquest finished first ahead of last years winner Brent Kite, wouldn't it be just Flucked if Younquest brings home the goods next year for those scums.

What's triathlon got to do with rugby league?

Nick Youngquest is a hack, good riddance.

And BTW Deano is a stalwart and Bailey is an ass.

wittyfan

Referee
:lol: Things must going well down Wollongong way if Nick Youngquest is winning triathlons.

Special K

Coach
YoungquestNick.jpg

it looks like he is loving his new club :lol:

they have put him down as a winger and a fullback...God I hope he plays against us :mrgreen:

The Whippet

Juniors
Yeah Youngquest is going great he also won the beap test as well but I doubt he will be in the Dragons stongest team probally 3rd choice winger and fullback.

wittyfan

Referee
Given the Dragons players are very injury prone, Youngquest will be in the starting team very quickly. :)

Special K

Coach
He trained the house down last pre season...Remember Opes said he would be the one to watch because he was killing it in training? :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
I wonder when the Sharks will have their new player pics done though? Manly, Dragons and Parramatta have their pics done already and it's still 2003!

cheese

Bench
Says alot about the dragons when a cumbersome second rower is the incumbent club triathlon champion :lol:

Jimbo

Immortal
A Dragins triathlon is getting pissed, beating up a team-mate in the carpark and then heading down to Northies to assault a few women

wittyfan

Referee
Didn't some of the Dragons players have a food fight or something at an official function for charity this year? :lol:

imasharkie

Coach
Salmon said:
I'd rather see the dosh be payed to get Deano back at the club as opposed to Bails.
I'm with you Salmon at least Deano wants to play with us. I say send Bails back to 2nds until he learns how important the sharks guensey is and if he doesn't leave him there and let him chase the dollars with a team who don't have pride and a passion to play for their supporters....goodbye and good riddance bailey

Collateral

Coach
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This forum is so funny. You lot are the biggest bunch of Dragons fans going around. You guys are so obsessed with the Dragons that you pretty much non-stop talk about them.

Ohwell, I guess you guys are on the right track afterall, because all you Sydney based 'Sharks Fans' will most likely end up supporting the Dragons after the Sharks move up to the Gold Coast.

But no, really its great to see you guys getting ready to support the Dragons and practising at least a season before the Sharks relocate and Bailey joins the Dragons.

Good on ya guys and gals ;-)

Btw...im just curious....who would win in the Ultimate battle for Lord of the Rings? Jason Stevens or John Hopoate?

Dragons after the Sharks move up to the Gold Coast

Why would I support a team playing out of Wollongong any more than a team playing out of the gold coast?

That's the third time in 3 posts youve used that same tacky material. We all love a drink but when I post under the influence I admit it. Come on, out with it you pisshead. Youre not making sense.

Collateral

Coach
Because we also play in Kogorah and train there aswell.

Pisshead, ouch...so mauch anger in you isnt there.