What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

Mong

Post Whore
Keep trying champ..

Maybs one day you will progress beyond the level of EA and ElD

I don't hold much hope for you but nothing is impossible... Keep reminding yourself that, bro.

:joy::joy:

Mong

Post Whore
Thanks for reinforcing my point, bro.

Nothing is impossible, hold onto that tightly!! :joy::joy:

Gawd, that's a bit rich hiney, at least moffo's alter egos had some juice in them. Oneye made me laugh, once, when he challenged me to a fight a Fairfield Bowl. Cronulla Mania was decent value, for his 30 seconds of existence and the 300 he tried to use at WWOS were fun to ban.

This skirt's main and alter ego are about as pointless as a zipper on thongs. If there was one lousy AFL or Union troll in TFC, this thread wouldn't have progressed at all.

I reckon this plank probably isn't allowed within 500 metres of schools. And that wouldn't be his worst trait.

El Diablo

Post Whore
62434495.jpg

Mong

Post Whore
Gawd, that's a bit rich hiney, at least moffo's alter egos had some juice in them. Oneye made me laugh, once, when he challenged me to a fight a Fairfield Bowl. Cronulla Mania was decent value, for his 30 seconds of existence and the 300 he tried to use at WWOS were fun to ban.

This skirt's main and alter ego are about as pointless as a zipper on thongs. If there was one lousy AFL or Union troll in TFC, this thread wouldn't have progressed at all.

I reckon this plank probably isn't allowed within 500 metres of schools. And that wouldn't be his worst trait.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1,004.1 KB · Views: 5

Mong

Post Whore
You must have me mixed up with someone else.

Is your memory playing up again and you're all confused, gramps?

Go and sit down a while.

Nah, I haven't mong.

You're always in 4C, Surely you've been telling people in there that they're having nervous breakdowns because they like/dislike Trump.

I could just read millers' opinion and assume yours is the opposite. LOL

Mong

Post Whore
Nah, I haven't mong.

You're always in 4C, Surely you've been telling people in there that they're having nervous breakdowns because they like/dislike Trump.

I could just read millers' opinion and assume yours is the opposite. LOL

You really are confused.

Go and lay down grandad, you're embarrassing yourself.

Mong

Post Whore
Losing your reading and comprehension skills now too huh?

That sucks for you, grandad.

Night night.

My reading and comprehension is fine. Although, each time I run into a post of yours I must admit that I do feel a little dumber.

I'm thinking of scrolling the Trump question.

How'd it work out for you when you did it? :D