What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick up your act Eels Office!

hate to disagree, Suity, but Kiralee actually used to spend a fair bit of time trolling the boards checking the pulse of the Eels fans. But she's been given the flick now I do believe, along with a few others in the Office, and so it looks as though there will be no more message board.

I asked if we could get a group of people together to moderate it ourselves, but have yet to recieve a reply. Funny that, lol.

Hollywood Jesus said:
hate to disagree, Suity, but Kiralee actually used to spend a fair bit of time trolling the boards checking the pulse of the Eels fans. But she's been given the flick now I do believe, along with a few others in the Office, and so it looks as though there will be no more message board.

I asked if we could get a group of people together to moderate it ourselves, but have yet to recieve a reply. Funny that, lol.

What's happening at the Office HJ??

Misty Bee

First Grade
Hollywood Jesus said:

Do you really think they will let YOU moderate anything? :lol: :lol: :lol:

actually yeah if anyone got the mod job it would go to only two people, and I am one of them.

See that's what happen when you actually know people ;-) I wouldn't expect you to understand because nobody at Parra knows or cares about your pathetic, whinging, bitter little experience.

Except Smithy, of course. I'm sure he remember cutting you back in his St. George days, and thus beginning your little twisted existence. The question is, how did you get the trial in the first place, boy? Did you just rock up and they felt sorry for you so they let you have a run? lol

Misty Bee

First Grade
You would never be allowed to mod their forum, not with the paranoia they have with legalities. They have seen your work, Klinger. It's because of people like you that they have decided to act with maximum caution anyway!

Besides, why would they want to encourage a drunk groupie in a frock?

You remind me of the old Woody Allen line: "My father has three children. One of each!"

hey I saw your cut and paste post on the Eels MB - don't tell me you can't think of something original to write on different forums? Do you even write what you put here, or get someone else to do it for you?

Misty Bee

First Grade
You really are scraping the barrel, aren't you. What is your problem with posting the same article on 2 diferent messageboards? seeing as though people here have had a gutful of that one, and people there are too pathetic to move, why not? I can source 2 differnt opinions from 2 different groups of people.

Or are you going to kill me for that as well????