What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates of the Caribbean

DB

First Grade
Vote Michael Bolton for being a Pirates of the Caribbean Cinophile, along with Scarface and Forest Gump.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Vote Count

No Vote 6 (SeeJay, Dutchy, Ozzy, Butch, Roc, Soc)
Hoggmaster 1 (KTF)
Bazzi 2 (Whall)
Fred 2 (Drew, Fred)
BM 1 (SGLC)
Whall 1 (Bazzi)

With 19 alive its 10 to lynch

Last edited:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Thought whall's post re Bazzi was sus. Bazzi did contribute last game. Well, more than normal.

Just feel forced to me. Might be wrong but just a feeling and talking about things like that is all we have atm.

Seems like mud flinging to me.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Vote Count

No Vote 7 (SeeJay, Dutchy, Ozzy, Butch, Roc, Soc, DB)
Hoggmaster 1 (KTF)
Bazzi 2 (Whall)
Fred 2 (Drew, Fred)
BM 1 (SGLC)
Whall 1 (Bazzi)

With 19 alive its 10 to lynch

mickyj

Bench
Thought whall's post re Bazzi was sus. Bazzi did contribute last game. Well, more than normal.

Seems like mud flinging to me.

Says the farther of fake post conditions. I was just asking the question.

vote not vote

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 1
No Lynch

As is the way with pirates, distrust reigned. Accusations flew around, some with merit, others were ludicrous. The only thing that was agreed upon is that they did not want to put the rope around a neck without more information.

It is now night. Actions need to be with me by 13:00 forum time tomorrow​

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Says the farther of fake post conditions. I was just asking the question.

vote not vote

Exactly. I would expect someone to query me, given my history with them (I will rue the day I get a genuine post condition :lol: ). But given Bazzi doesn't post as much, and in his posts was with a post condition - it seems fair to assume he isn't faking (or it seems that way to me).

I am always interested in people who cast suspicion on others. You and whall both angling at Bazzi is curious.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Day 1
No Lynch

As is the way with pirates, distrust reigned. Accusations flew around, some with merit, others were ludicrous. The only thing that was agreed upon is that they did not want to put the rope around a neck without more information.

It is now night. Actions need to be with me by 13:00 forum time tomorrow​

Interesting.

whall15

Coach
seems like a forced drew style post condition

Just feel forced to me. Might be wrong but just a feeling and talking about things like that is all we have atm.

I agree.

It's a f**king game about pirates and yet he reckons he has a post condition where he speaks like a generic pirate.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The purpose of my post was to fish for a response from Bazzi because he's always really quiet, which shits me because it's impossible to read. (I had no idea about last game, didn't play). I think I have succeeded and that Bazzi's our man.

Latest posts