What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll be doing a review of GI's first five Rounds after the game on Friday.
one thing i have noticed and really liked is the smile on GI's face when Jennings scores. Even after Johnson cuts him out he just has the biggest grin on his face and i think this bodes well for later in the season when hes more match fit.

callmack1

Staff member
one thing i have noticed and really liked is the smile on GI's face when Jennings scores. Even after Johnson cuts him out he just has the biggest grin on his face and i think this bodes well for later in the season when hes more match fit.
You can clearly see that GI is enjoying his footy which is great. In fact, you can see the whole side is!

Rabbit toes

First Grade
While the continuous debate rages over who’s better or worst (5-0 that’s a fact you can take to the bank) I forgot to post last week about cooks game

In a more cynical approach it was a game of 2 halves. The 1st spent defending which to his credit (and the whole teams) was done admirably. Anyone playing against that type of possession would need to buckle down and work hard. Obviously our attack ( did we even get to?) was seriously fatigued.

The 2nd half allowed cook to really attack the line and make a few breaks which helped build momentum which lead into tries. I kinda feel for him at times when he makes a break because it’s so quick I think support players struggle stay within an offload reach. If this is fine tuned we can def reap rewards.

Another solid game. He’s improving but he’s not there yet

callmack1

Staff member
While the continuous debate rages over who’s better or worst (5-0 that’s a fact you can take to the bank) I forgot to post last week about cooks game

In a more cynical approach it was a game of 2 halves. The 1st spent defending which to his credit (and the whole teams) was done admirably. Anyone playing against that type of possession would need to buckle down and work hard. Obviously our attack ( did we even get to?) was seriously fatigued.

The 2nd half allowed cook to really attack the line and make a few breaks which helped build momentum which lead into tries. I kinda feel for him at times when he makes a break because it’s so quick I think support players struggle stay within an offload reach. If this is fine tuned we can def reap rewards.

Another solid game. He’s improving but he’s not there yet
Ah f**k, sorry I forgot to post about GI. Promise I'll do it tomorrow bro!

Latest posts