What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

players you love to hate

jeffdragon

Bench
Interested to see replies to this
Mine are .
Melbourne Slater Smith cronk
Brisbane ,Blair ,Thaiday,Mcguire.
Easts
Hargraves
,Ferguson,Mitchell.
Parra ,Moses,Edwards,Manu
Manly ,Taupau,Walker,Cherry -Evans.
Panthers,Cleary,mez,
Cartwright.
Cronulla, GALLEN FIFITA MALONEY.
DOGS ,was Kasiano ,Reynolds, J moz.
Souths Inglis ,S Burgess .
Titans.
Hayne,Hayne and Hayne.
Tigers was Woods
Raiders Leilua.
Cows Knights Warriors none really.
I know saints fans will say 2 non players Doust and Mary as well as duges and Mccrone.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
Old school bastards were the broncos John Plath and Michael Hancock. Josh McGuire is a mongrel and Adam Blair. Kasiano and Fifita. Blokes who cheat and try to really harm others ruin the game.

Dragons22

Juniors
Josh Dugan. It baffles me that this guy has a Kangaroos Jumper and a Blues jumper. Ever since he signed with Cronulla I've realised what an average player he is. So glad Dufty is our Fullback and we aren't wasting all the cash on him, cares about drinking and other stuff more than his own team mates. Pathetic, absolutely a joke for the club and the game. Sorry for all the negativity but I can't stand him any more.

Interested to see replies to this
Mine are .
Melbourne Slater Smith cronk
Brisbane ,Blair ,Thaiday,Mcguire.
Easts
Hargraves
,Ferguson,Mitchell.
Parra ,Moses,Edwards,Manu
Manly ,Taupau,Walker,Cherry -Evans.
Panthers,Cleary,mez,
Cartwright.
Cronulla, GALLEN FIFITA MALONEY.
DOGS ,was Kasiano ,Reynolds, J moz.
Souths Inglis ,S Burgess .
Titans.
Hayne,Hayne and Hayne.
Tigers was Woods
Raiders Leilua.
Cows Knights Warriors none really.
I know saints fans will say 2 non players Doust and Mary as well as duges and Mccrone.
The worst of mine are old Broncos players.
1. Hodges
2. Langer
3. Hancock (name fits)
Today
Smith, Slater, Reynolds, Kasiano, Mitchell, Guerra, Napa, Thaiday, Gillett

Drakon

Juniors
Cherry-Evans is a cat. Can't stand him and the way he goes on.

Used to hate Hancock from the Broncos, oh and Langer.

Not too keen on Fifita, Kenny Edwards and have really gone off Thaiday because of the way he goes on in front of a camera. Duges shoots himself in the foot often too.

Contrary to a lot - I don't mind Cam Smith, Cronk or Slater.

BringTheNoise

Juniors
Jonathon Thurston and Ricky Stuart. Off the field and away from the cameras they are 2 of the most arrogant f***wits you will ever meet. Although to Ricky's credit he's an arrogant f***wit in front of the cameras as well, whereas Thurston is very conscious and calculated about his public image.

On the flipside, 2 of the genuinely nicest guys in league I ever met were Anthony Mundine and Josh Dugan.