What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playoffs Conference Rd

Frederick

Staff member
I take Superbowl day off every year, but honestly am questioning whether I'll bother this year. We all know the refs will bend the rules to let the Pats win.

Haffa

Ernie Adams deserves more credit for Tom and Bill's career. How come he doesn't get any plaudits? ;)

DC_fan

Coach
Ernie Adams deserves more credit for Tom and Bill's career. How come he doesn't get any plaudits? ;)

I believe Ernie likes to keep to the background, which allows Belichick and Brady to hog all the glory. Belichick and Brady will both go to the HOF and they will both introduce each other at the ceremony.

shiznit

Coach
I believe Ernie likes to keep to the background, which allows Belichick and Brady to hog all the glory. Belichick and Brady will both go to the HOF and they will both introduce each other at the ceremony.
Not after reading that article a few weeks ago.... maybe Robert Kraft will introduce them both...

Smack

Coach
The horse bolted on that one after last season... he’s the GOAT.

Anyone who says otherwise only make themselves look stupid.

This coming from shiznit the Raiders fan too.

You can't deny Brady and the entire Pats organization.

Latest posts