What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positive ONLY thread

Old Timer

Coach
In todays paper matthew johns writes "coach paul mcgregor has done a good job with a side expected to be cannon fodder. If they can make the 8 theyve had a good season"
Thoughts?
Ramblings of a man who fried his brain with drugs and then somehow became an immortal blocking "Sticks Provan".
Andrew John's is a disgrace and if he thinks making the 8 is a good season obviously Channel 9 and Fox don't do drug testing.

St Georgio

Juniors
Seeing how you are pressing the positivity button I respectfully suggest that you have had it all season correct?
So if you are suggesting that it can do something positive for us in the next 2 games perhaps you can enlighten us how it has gone for the last 15 games and what makes it different now to then?
The refection you make against last seasons results are interesting as last season was a wipe out and this year could also very well be a wipe out so no upgrade in reality terms regardless of the number points you finish on.
I suggest the reflection should be made where were we after 10 rounds this year and where are we now and disregard last year altogether.
McGregor is here to stay for a least another year, there is no point with sack McGregor, he can't coach bluh bluh, Doust and the board completely ignore the fans, the Dragons do have the 3rd best differential, we were ripped off in a couple of games this year, many of us probably contributed to some of the losses from our negative rhetoric towards McGregor and certain players, with 2 games to go I would like to see the Dragons win both games and make the semi's, the Dragons have a better chance of making the finals we positive energy than negative energy, understand you f**kwit or understand you f**king legend :)

Qdf

Juniors
Ramblings of a man who fried his brain with drugs and then somehow became an immortal blocking "Sticks Provan".
Andrew John's is a disgrace and if he thinks making the 8 is a good season obviously Channel 9 and Fox don't do drug testing.
That was Andrew Johns, the Legend.
MATT JOHNS wrote the article, his brother.(different person)
Although he also is a lunatic & his foxtel footy show slids down hill every week. No chance of a LOGGIE there Matty .
Your shows ,both of them aren't going to last to much longer.

Old Timer

Coach
McGregor is here to stay for a least another year, there is no point with sack McGregor, he can't coach bluh bluh, Doust and the board completely ignore the fans, the Dragons do have the 3rd best differential, we were ripped off in a couple of games this year, many of us probably contributed to some of the losses from our negative rhetoric towards McGregor and certain players, with 2 games to go I would like to see the Dragons win both games and make the semi's, the Dragons have a better chance of making the finals we positive energy than negative energy, understand you f**kwit or understand you f**king legend :)
The only chance the Dragons have of playing finals footy is if the coach leaves them alone can and they can somehow get the very very best out of themselves and that has absolutely nothing to do with "positive energy" from the fans.
Anybody who thinks that your "mind" over Mc Fookknuckle's "matter" will make an iota of difference is completely delusional you f**king twerp.
For all your positive energy bullshit we have slipped from 1st to 9th so maybe you're the blame you doyen of positivity?
If we make the finals all credit to the team and they alone will deserve any credit as they will have to summon a mighty effort and ignore much if not all of Mc Fookknuckle's so called "strategies".

Old Timer

Coach
That was Andrew Johns, the Legend.
MATT JOHNS wrote the article, his brother.(different person)
Although he also is a lunatic & his foxtel footy show slids down hill every week. No chance of a LOGGIE there Matty .
Your shows ,both of them aren't going to last to much longer.
Aplogies misread on my part but still hate the drug cheat.
Anyway the John's brothers are both delusional f**kwhits and their opinions of themselves and what they say is a total wank.
One a drug cheat and the other obviously dropped at birth.

Reactions: Qdf

FlameThrower

Bench
The only chance the Dragons have of playing finals footy is if the coach leaves them alone can and they can somehow get the very very best out of themselves and that has absolutely nothing to do with "positive energy" from the fans.
Anybody who thinks that your "mind" over Mc Fookknuckle's "matter" will make an iota of difference is completely delusional you f**king twerp.
For all your positive energy bullshit we have slipped from 1st to 9th so maybe you're the blame you doyen of positivity?
If we make the finals all credit to the team and they alone will deserve any credit as they will have to summon a mighty effort and ignore much if not all of Mc Fookknuckle's so called "strategies".
Have you ever posted anything positive about the Club?

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
In todays paper matthew johns writes "coach paul mcgregor has done a good job with a side expected to be cannon fodder. If they can make the 8 theyve had a good season"
Thoughts?
It just shows how far the club has fallen that even the media who despise the mighty red v now feel sorry for us. In some ways it's a backhander making fun of how bad we are and saying wow that crap team was less crappy than we thought.

Our club has settled into a nice slumbering bumbling puddle of mediocrity and old smelly lard.

hazzbeen

Bench
It just shows how far the club has fallen that even the media who despise the mighty red v now feel sorry for us. In some ways it's a backhander making fun of how bad we are and saying wow that crap team was less crappy than we thought.

Our club has settled into a nice slumbering bumbling puddle of mediocrity and old smelly lard.
We are like a race horse that gets 30 lengths in front then gets caught well into the straight , typical of Mary coached sides ....

Old Timer

Coach
Have you ever posted anything positive about the Club?
Yep sure have maybe you should do a bit of research before you ask the question?
For the record I always want my team to win but am not willing to make ridiculous or soft cock excuses why we lose.
The sheer notion that not being effusively positive in here is detrimental to the teams performance is farsical and in fact the game against Newcastle when they were booed off at half time is testimony to the opposite position.
Perhaps we should have booed them a bit more often because at least they did respond very positively to being shamed.

Old Timer

Coach
FMD did you forget to take your Meds again!
FMD did you forget to take your Meds again!
The old cliche comes out yet again
Do you really believe negativity on this forum towards the coach and some players contributes to losses?
FMD you've been to a few too many well being courses if you really think that
The only negativity that affects the players is the coach and you press people to drop the campaign to get rid of him

St Georgio

Juniors
The old cliche comes out yet again
Do you really believe negativity on this forum towards the coach and some players contributes to losses?
FMD you've been to a few too many well being courses if you really think that
The only negativity that affects the players is the coach and you press people to drop the campaign to get rid of him
It is not a matter of doing many well being courses, since midway throughout the 2016 and mostly 2017, we all have thrashed out Mary can't coach, McCrone is crap bluh bluh, this is a POSITIVE ONLY THREAD, it doesn't hurt to change the tune, you never know your luck in the big city.
Unless you're a magician McGregor is the coach for the next 2 years, so by writing something critical or negative every day doesn't change anything or get you anywhere.

Old Timer

Coach
It is not a matter of doing many well being courses, since midway throughout the 2016 and mostly 2017, we all have thrashed out Mary can't coach, McCrone is crap bluh bluh, this is a POSITIVE ONLY THREAD, it doesn't hurt to change the tune, you never know your luck in the big city.
Unless you're a magician McGregor is the coach for the next 2 years, so by writing something critical or negative every day doesn't change anything or get you anywhere.
So do you want anything to change and if so what is it you are willing to do to try and effect that change?
For some of us it is it is express our disappointment in this place
Now I know this is a positive thread and I am positive that by saying nothing you will get what you are given but if you are positive and assert your opinion you might just have a chance of getting a result.
For the record I have tried the rabbits foot, finger crossing, genuflecting, prayers, saying sorry etc etc and Grandma and the dog still died, I didn't win the lottery, I had to go to work for a living, I couldn't play footy for shit, never got a hole in one and we won 1 premiership in 30 odd years so a fat lot of good all that positivity and being a forgiving person did.
In fact I am sure all our constant bagging of Mc Fookknuckle saved us from a 5 year contract so that's a positive outcome in a negative sort of way.
Now to try and get it to a maximum of 1 more year is the aim hopefully you can sign up for the campaign?

Old Timer

Coach
OK positive post time.
Vaughan has been much much better than I thought he would be.
Mc Inness is a great upgrade on Rein and will be even better next year.
Widdop has been better this year but still has work to do but I believe in the right structure he has a lot more to give.
Mann is a great acquisition and will improve further in the right structure.
Lafai went better than I thought he ever would and hopefully will go better with Hunt inside and a quick winger outside.
I'm positive that most of our BOD, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Jose Feliciano, Andre Bocelli and Ronnie Milsap all have something in common other than having testicles and liking music.

ALSGI

Bench
OK positive post time.
Vaughan has been much much better than I thought he would be.
Mc Inness is a great upgrade on Rein and will be even better next year.
Widdop has been better this year but still has work to do but I believe in the right structure he has a lot more to give.
Mann is a great acquisition and will improve further in the right structure.
Lafai went better than I thought he ever would and hopefully will go better with Hunt inside and a quick winger outside.
I'm positive that most of our BOD, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Jose Feliciano, Andre Bocelli and Ronnie Milsap all have something in common other than having testicles and liking music.
Good effort OT.
You forgot Dufty showing good signs and McCrone finally getting dropped with Mann looking promising at 7 for the rest of the season.
Other than that, bloody good effort mate.