What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positive ONLY thread

Coffs dragon

Bench
I'm feeling positive that another season of misery & disappointment will be officially over this weekend and look forward to the warmth of Summer. Anyone got one of them Waterworld type Jetskis with a gun on it??

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I will watch the game with my best friend Jack Daniels. How the game goes will determine how many Jacks I will have.
I am positive we will turn up.

As a fellow bourbon drinker that has stop drinking JD's and bourbon in general, I hope you enjoy the day ....... and night.

A couple of tawny ports to finish off the night really hits the spot.
Enjoy!

ALSGI

Bench
This year wer're on 26 points and a chance to make up the numbers in the 8.

This time last year we were on 22 points, and got well beaten by Parra 30-18 this round. Then we just beat the Knights in the last round.

That's a positive right ??

Right ???

Hello, anyone there ???

Positive Right???

Hullo....

St Georgio

Juniors
This year wer're on 26 points and a chance to make up the numbers in the 8.

This time last year we were on 22 points, and got well beaten by Parra 30-18 this round. Then we just beat the Knights in the last round.

That's a positive right ??

Right ???

Hello, anyone there ???

Positive Right???

Hullo....
So if we win only 1 more game this year we will finish on 28 points, 4 points better than last year, with Ben Hunt coming next year a massive upgrade from our current number 7, we should finish on at least 32 points surely that will be a huge POSITIVE RIGHT.
I am so excited and so positive at the moment, just my positivity will flow onto the boys, we should win the next 2 games with all my positive energy Right!

Old Timer

Coach
So if we win only 1 more game this year we will finish on 28 points, 4 points better than last year, with Ben Hunt coming next year a massive upgrade from our current number 7, we should finish on at least 32 points surely that will be a huge POSITIVE RIGHT.
I am so excited and so positive at the moment, just my positivity will flow onto the boys, we should win the next 2 games with all my positive energy Right!
Seeing how you are pressing the positivity button I respectfully suggest that you have had it all season correct?
So if you are suggesting that it can do something positive for us in the next 2 games perhaps you can enlighten us how it has gone for the last 15 games and what makes it different now to then?
The refection you make against last seasons results are interesting as last season was a wipe out and this year could also very well be a wipe out so no upgrade in reality terms regardless of the number points you finish on.
I suggest the reflection should be made where were we after 10 rounds this year and where are we now and disregard last year altogether.

Dracarys

Juniors
It's gotten to the stage where part of the gameplan is to go out and enjoy yourself! Thinking about consequences will only get us into trouble. We need some gay abandon!

Crush

Coach
In todays paper matthew johns writes "coach paul mcgregor has done a good job with a side expected to be cannon fodder. If they can make the 8 theyve had a good season"
Thoughts?

grouch

First Grade
In todays paper matthew johns writes "coach paul mcgregor has done a good job with a side expected to be cannon fodder. If they can make the 8 theyve had a good season"
Thoughts?
My thoughts are that this is exactly the kind of garbage mediocrity-tolerating rationale that has hobbled our club since 2012. Thanks for perpetuating it.

Crush

Coach
My thoughts are that this is exactly the kind of garbage mediocrity-tolerating rationale that has hobbled our club since 2012. Thanks for perpetuating it.
haha, I knew you would take the bait grouch! Have a great day mate.

Life's Good

Coach
Thoughts?

Conspiracy theory here. We have no friends in the media. Rather than bag the club they trot out puff pieces like this, which our board laps up, pats themselves on the back for a job well done and falls back to sleep because the media keeps pumping up the tyres.

6 f*cking years of this sh*t.