What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict the NRL table for 2017

Rabbits20

Immortal
Allright here goes:

1. Canberra
2. Melbourne
3. Penrith
4. Cowboys
5. Souths
6. Cronulla
7. Parramatta
8. Tigers

A 5 v 8 would be a blockbuster against Tigers in wk 1 of finals!!!!!

9. Broncos
10. Warriors
11. Roosters
12. Titans
13. Bulldogs
14. Manly
15. Dragons
16. Newcastle

callmack1

Staff member
It's tough but here go's.

1. Storm
2. Panthers
3. Raiders
4. Cowboys/ Rabbitohs
5. Cowboys/ Rabbitohs
6. Eels
7. Sharks
8. Warriors
9. Broncos
10. Tigers
11. Titans
12. Roosters
13. Sea Eagles
14. Bulldogs
15. Knights
16. Dragons

It's a bit early and my opinion will most likely change.

Melbourne minor premiers again.

I reckon Penrith will make top 4 and will will also be there or there abouts.

Sharks, Dogs, Broncos, Titans will slide

Eels, Warriors will rise. Surely the Warriors won't choke this year? Dragons wooden spoon.

As I say, my opinion will probs change before the season starts.

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
1. Brisbane (it's now or never for these blokes. They've got the talent, they've got the supposed "supercoach" and they've got the TPA's. I would be surprised to see these guys defeated by many teams. Only thing I can see letting them down is their backline.)
2. Storm (most consistent team in the competition. If slater can return to his best and Munster excels at 5/8th, far out this is a scary team. Needs more flare in attack though.)
3. Canberra (Overachieved in 2016 and will only get better with no losses to the squad and a full pre season behind their roster. Definitely needs to work on defence drawing with the worst team in the competition.
4. Eels (recruitment has been outstanding and they were a real force before all the salary cap dramas in 2016. I rate this team. This is a very optimistic position for them. With the overhaul of their roster they could just as well finish 12th.)
5. Penrith (underdogs to win premiership in 2016 and has a star roster. Great attack with free flowing footy. Only worry is the halves.
6. Cowboy (Still a great team but you can't rely on Jonathan Thurston for everything)
7. Roosters (underachieved in 2016. They have a roster full of rep players and stars they should be in the top 8.)
8. Souths (too biased to make a statement.)
9. Sharks (no ben barba, ennis. Maloney had a fantastic season but can he keep up his form?!)
10. Manly (wasn't a convincing side at all in 2016 and their backline is an absolute disaster!)
11. Bulldogs (Unless they make some dramatic changes to their playing style they will struggle to beat top teams)
12. Titans (no comment)
13. Warriors (underachievers)
14. Dragons (total disaster. They will be good in a few years but they will struggle for the next few.)
15. Knights (no comment)
16. Tigers (They are a 3 man team in Tedesco, woods and moses)

alien

Referee
1. Storm
2. Cowboys
3. Broncos
4. Raiders
5. Panthers
6. Rabbitohs
7. Roosters
8. Sharks
9. Warriors
10. Titans
11. Eels
12. Bulldogs
13. Sea Eagles
14. Tigers
15. Dragons
16. Knights

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
1. Storm
2. Cowboys
3. Broncos
4. Raiders
5. Panthers
6. Rabbitohs
7. Roosters
8. Sharks
9. Warriors
10. Titans
11. Eels
12. Bulldogs
13. Sea Eagles
14. Tigers
15. Dragons
16. Knights
Lol,

Callmack 4th

R20 5th

Alien 6th

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'll do Shadow's table for him, I'm sure he won't mind.

1. Souths

Anyone who picks another team is an Un-South Sydney Fan
That's a classic!!!!!

But hold on, Clark is a dud lol and if he plays we won't make the top 4.

Would Brisbane.... Blah blah take him says Shadow lol!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Not backing our players and calling them duds isn't "un South Sydney" though. :rolleyes:

Over the last few years we have had many players who are not up to 1st grade standard whom i call nsw cup players or dud players,my dud list was correctly witnessed only by R20 whom saw the light and quite a few players were moved on and rightfully so.nielsen and clark and tyrrell and kelly are on my dud list i still dont rate gray so he can go straight to the ""dud 5"" list.Goodwin will be on the wing so too will be aj and gray and hunt will be in the centres in 2017 i know clark will be on the bench i am really hoping that rochow and cherro keep tyrrell and clark in the norths jumper in 2017 i can only hope so tyrrell and clark are duds yes they might have a premiership ring riding on the coat tails of all the better team members on that great day and thats why they got a ring good luck to them but they are still duds r20 knows what im talking about even though he tipped other teams to beat souths which is plainly an un south sydney thing to do as a real souths fan a real souths fan always backs the boys under any circumstance its ludicris to fathom this thought pattern as a realsouths fan ""never say die"" ""always back souths no matter what"" SSTID...............

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
If you think differently your only a football fan overall and not a dead set die in the wool souths fan!!!! no real souths fan tips other clubs its insanely unthinkable as a real souths fan...only the unsouth sydney fans tip opposing teams thats why they do that!!