What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers merch

roboshark

Coach
What do u think of it and the gold

What did u buy

I got hoodie, polo, tshirt,cap and singlet

Generalzod

Immortal
Just pre ordered the DVD from JBHIFI and I'm buying commerative jersey picture frame for $2000 it's advertised in the Tele.

McLovin

Staff member
There are a few of those frames available. That $2,000 one is mint but way out of my budget (and looks to be sold out)... Might settle for one of the cheaper frames.. "Sensational Sharks" or "Destiny"

Have one of the black premiers tees and a DVD on the way

jc155776

Coach
5 premiers shirts.

2 premiers mugs.

1 premiers stubbie cooler.

Will pre order a polo, jersey and beanie.

taipan

Referee
Ok for the family.
3 car flags
3 Grand final T shirts
4 grand final win T shirts
1 G/F cap
1 XL classic gold and black classic shirt 1 small gold and black classic shirt.
Don't know the finally tally,but I heard the Bank manager wants me for a chat.

coolumsharkie

Referee
2 T's (B&W) White one has the playing squad on the back of it.
2 Car stickers. "Sharks Logo- PREMIERS 2016"
A stubbie cooler with Premiers on the top

Wtb;
DVD next and a Jacket later or early next year.

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Oh, BTW, what's with the black and gold? Will need a hoodie for next winter but the Premiers one doesn't seem to scream "Sharkies" as it should. So got the polo instead to tide me over.

Apparently DVD is at JB tomorrow (7/10)

taipan

Referee
Oh, BTW, what's with the black and gold? Will need a hoodie for next winter but the Premiers one doesn't seem to scream "Sharkies" as it should. So got the polo instead to tide me over.

Apparently DVD is at JB tomorrow (7/10)
A gold Sharks motif on the shirt,just reeks of class, so no need to shout Sharkies any more.If the world don't know us now ,they never will.We are the new Super club of the NRL.
Gold plated and priceless.

As for commemorative stuff....

Im going to re print out my tickets to the three finals games and my photos of the last three weeks and frame that in a collage or something

I have good signed stuff. 2013 members jersey fully signed. 2012 game worn fishermans friend Jeremy smith jersey fully signed.

I do have all the papers posters and big league posters at my desk now though

also, that sharks premiers scarf is legit too has all the players names and the score.

f**k yeah boys
premiership whooooooop

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Did anyone else see the dodgy guys selling their bootleg premiers T-shirts out of the boot of a car in Woollooware on the Monday? F that! :rolleyes:

Latest posts