What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers merch

eddiesmith

Juniors
I have bought both t-shirts, a scarf and the smaller stuff, drink bottle, bumper stickers, coffee mugs, wall pennant

Then I ran out of money, hoping to add the jersey, polo, singlet, cap and a couple of other things next week with another order. Jersey is my no1 must have item

Really like the look of a few of the memorabilia pieces but may be out of budget for the moment, buy them next year from one of those memorabilia shops, probably at double the price though...

taipan

Referee
Did anyone else see the dodgy guys selling their bootleg premiers T-shirts out of the boot of a car in Woollooware on the Monday? F that! :rolleyes:

Yeah saw, that told my daughter,steer clear.Get the real McCoy from the club.
The T shirts looked like they were made in the boot.cheap and nasty.

snoozer

Bench
Where can you get premiership stuff other than at the club?(won't be able to get there)

roboshark

Coach
Not sure mate but I think nrl.com has some on there. You can also order online from the club

Shark Island Brewing are doing a very limited premiership lager.
This was originally just for Northies and Sandilands $20K on the bar but the boys have made some available.
Only one 6 pack per customer only 24 left (6 packs)
Get some!
20161007_150508.jpg

Frenzy.

Immortal
I have bought both t-shirts, a scarf and the smaller stuff, drink bottle, bumper stickers, coffee mugs, wall pennant

Then I ran out of money, hoping to add the jersey, polo, singlet, cap and a couple of other things next week with another order. Jersey is my no1 must have item

Really like the look of a few of the memorabilia pieces but may be out of budget for the moment, buy them next year from one of those memorabilia shops, probably at double the price though...

Did you get the coffee mug from the Merch Store cause it doesn't seem to be there anymore and I want that for when I get back to work to stick up people's noses every tea time.

Frenzy.

Immortal
^^^^^^

Cancel that. Found it.

"This Product is Sold Out"

Have to keep watching for it

eddiesmith

Juniors
^^^^^^

Cancel that. Found it.

"This Product is Sold Out"

Have to keep watching for it

Yeah I have noticed a few items disappear quickly from the store, hoping they get more of everything in especially as it gets close to Christmas

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Can anyone in Canberra who's managed to get hold of a DVD let me know from whence it came? Been all over town and no-one has it (including three JBs) :(