What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiership Defence - Rd 1 V Broncos

SharkShocked

Bench
I'm not above knocking a player..... however to have a crack at a bloke in the 80th minute in a game like that when there were players scrambling everywhere and the stakes were at their highest.

A bit tough.

Raiders game strip, fair enough.

Keep in mind he did also knock the ball dead once saving our bacon.

I think you'll find he's better off at 1 than on the wing. When Holmes is back - does he even make the run on side? Without an 80m hooker, you can't afford to carry him on the bench.

cb4

First Grade
Beale will be shopped around once Holmes is healthy and we will look for a young, depth option.

carcharias

Immortal
Remember the days when merkins in here we're pulling their dicks over Beale?

Flano having him in the bench turned out to be a good move.

YTSharks

Juniors
I'm am Kurt Capewell and I am not happy.
Would have him there ahead of tagas.
Heighno can play Priors spare minutes
Brown can play Braileys
Bukuya can play Fifita and Gallens (have them off at different times)
Capewell can play Lewis' spare or in the backline if the need arises

Card Shark

Immortal
I'm not above knocking a player..... however to have a crack at a bloke in the 80th minute in a game like that when there were players scrambling everywhere and the stakes were at their highest.

A bit tough.

Raiders game strip, fair enough.

Keep in mind he did also knock the ball dead once saving our bacon.

Fair enough but if have to watch that again because I thought it was original error that got us on that predictament??

SharkShocked

Bench
Ball let bounce yeah - can't remember off the top of my head whether or not it was a mix up between him and Benny B.

Either way, he showed a bit more urgency to knock it dead with the bloke almost getting the jump on Benny.

I'm not a huge Beale fan - just think his errors get highlighted much more than some others.

Anyways we won it, who gives a stuff.

I can't see him being named once Holmes is back - Lee/Feki won't lose their spot nor Bird/Ricky.

And with a bench now that includes a hooking rotation - you have no room to carry Beale.