What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with our team

greg jay

Juniors
saggy pants could not spot an elephant in the room .! Now that you agree with saggy pants you have sadly lost all acredibility with me....Shadow...
Credibility? Seriously? You hide behind the Name "Shadow:. What is your real name seeing we are into "credibility"??? In any event of you remaining a "Shadow " I stand by all I say. Further you whinge and whinge about the porous state of the roster but you never address The Salary Cap in relation to Inglis the Burgess Brothers [including The Great Samuel] and Reynolds nor Maguire as a Head Coach. The problem believe me lay here more than anywhere else. Most bottom feeders on the roster will be dealt with under a new regime. Speaking to Peter Tunks on Talking Sport has a far greater impact than typing endless comments here. Why dont you phone 131269 leave your name and wait for the studio to call back?? Then you can address all the roster concerns you regularly express on a website and gain REAL EXPOSURE. Quit pussying around here where your comments go nowhere. Go ahead Tunksie will accomodate your argument and you know what? Thousands will be listening and its amazing whenever I have discussed/argued with Hughes and Tunks something has often changed re Maguire's selections promoting a player or changing the coach. So go ahead my son.... let thousands hear what you have to say ok??? Something may at last result from it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Problems with Souths are simple.

Sam isn't up to being a captain.
Twins need to hang on to the ball.
Madge shouldn't be coach and his coaching style hasn't changed with the times.
Farah isn't a first grade player anymore.
Cody doesn't care about the side anymore.
Playing players out of position.
Reynolds kicking game needs to come back and he has to try to not to run the ball all the time.
Defence has to come back to our side work for one another.
Four forwards off the bench don't continue to waste a bench spot.
See this is negative stuff!!!!!!!

I mightn't agree with it all but I respect it!!!!!!

If I posted something like that it'd be like World War III in here. .!!!

All the ganging up must stop!!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
THE PROBLEM WITH OUR TEAM IS THIS:...Shadow...

BURNS
CHERRINGTON
CLARK
GOSIEWSKI
GRAY
NIELSEN
GREINKE
KELLY
MOCEIDREKE
JENNINGS
ROCHOW
RUDOLF
TALAKAI
TURNER
TYRRELL

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
THE PROBLEM WITH OUR TEAM IS THIS:...Shadow...

BURNS
CHERRINGTON
CLARK
GOSIEWSKI
GRAY
NIELSEN
GREINKE
KELLY
MOCEIDREKE
JENNINGS
ROCHOW
RUDOLF
TALAKAI
TURNER
TYRRELL

Nearly all of those players are depth players anyway so that doesn't really bother me too much. They'll only come in if injury strikes our first grade team first. We're getting more young guns from the storm too!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
SSTID we have to get rid of those dud depth players most of them have been in the top 17 nearly all this year though and playing as a 1st string player, its just not good enough mate,bennett would never do it or bellamy or green and i can tell you now only gray would make the cut from my dud list at the sharks .! THE REST ARE DUDS!!!....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
SSTID JUST ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION HOW MANY PLAYERS WOULD PLAY FOR THE STORM/BRONCS/COWS FROM MY 15 PLAYERS DUD LIST CAN YOU SALVAGE ANY FROM MY LIST THAT THESE 3 COACHES FROM THESE 3 TEAMS WOULD TAKE I AWAIT YOUR REPLY CHEERS SSTID:...Shadow...

BURNS
CHERRINGTON
CLARK
GOSIEWSKI
GRAY
NIELSEN
GREINKE
KELLY
MOCEIDREKE
JENNINGS
ROCHOW
RUDOLF
TALAKAI
TURNER
TYRRELL

Rsag85

Bench
See this is negative stuff!!!!!!!

I mightn't agree with it all but I respect it!!!!!!

If I posted something like that it'd be like World War III in here. .!!!

All the ganging up must stop!!!!!!

Nothing negative just points on the game but I do find it sad that you would try to find something on me like this. Anyway grow up mate

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Does it surprise you mate!!!!???

He's been down there 5 years and Bellamy is happy to let him go!!!!!

its just like bennett letting greinke go its the same situation lets buy bennetts and bellamys rejects souths will buy them they already have half a squad of duds they have been clueless just after they won the 2014 grand final .....Shadow...

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
HEY;what!!! I heard that he was a BrittWall in defence!!?????
Well he's been in the Storm system for 5yrs and the reason why he hasn't made it properly yet are his inconsistencies.

Just like we are trying to sign Delouise Hoeter. Imho he's a dud.

Latest posts