What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin Fizz

Bench
I was down for that punishment as well Frenz (don't think anyone will give a fat rats about that tbh) but ill stick to my word. Still confident I wont have to worry though :)

Ausguy

Coach
f**k then id love to see someone from the club sue someone... I don't care who... just someone.... massoud and the other cuties for starters... even if for the mannah story

From the start i said ASADA have nothing, 55 weeks tommorrow and still they have nothing.

If a infraction noticed was to be handed down, ASADA should have let the NRL know when they had this information and more importantly the PROOF, how could they have any proof if they havent even interviewed DANK.

It was not even confirmed if they interviewed all the players they believed involved, again that would have had to been done first.

We live under the westminster system where innocent till proven guilty, this case has more holes in it then swiss cheese.

The 3 blind mice have vanished dont you think if bad news was coming they would be orgasmic in getting that information out but they have gone

ASADA have always had nothing and always will

Card Shark

Immortal
We live under the westminster system where innocent till proven guilty

Not necessarily so Messiah.

You can be suspended without a positive test or for taking something that isn't banned (i.e. not yet approved).

Whilst things are looking decidedly better than this time last year, i will not be surprised ASADA will try & ban someone to take a bit of heat off this debacle.

coolumsharkie

Referee
i will not be surprised ASADA will try & ban someone to take a bit of heat off this debacle.

They need proof though, said from the start of this bullshit.. If they could prove it they (The players) would already be gone. It's in the hands of a judge to see if they have anything.

"So what was in the needle?"

"Supplement's"

"What sort of supplements?"

"Dunno you'll have to ask Steve, I just do what I'm told"

theres only one cerial for me

coco-pops.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Too munch white death.... that Sugar will kill yuh

Three and a bit teaspoons of sugar in 30g of Coco Peps.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Too munch white death.... that Sugar will kill yuh

Three and a bit teaspoons of sugar in 30g of Coco Peps.

f**k all!

They said on the radio a couple of weeks back that there is 23 teaspoons in a large frozen coke. They were bagging out hungry jacks for selling them for a $1.

Only had 1 since....for old time sake. Too much sugar for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts