What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qld Cup Brisbane Broncos

hellteam

First Grade
To be fair Gagai had an absolute shocker yesterday in fogs, one of the worst on the field. Disappointed that he didn't play q cup

Seagullsrock

Juniors
You smelly fish dick, did you think he was motivated to perform at all today?
He feels let down by the Broncos coaching staff. A lot of broken promises.
He feels the only way he's going play first grade is through injury or during the origin period no matter how well he plays in QLD cup.
So why the flamin f**k did you expect him to get up for a fogs match?
So how is Gagai performing this year in QLD Cup, Segullsrock? Is he performing anywhere near the standard of superstud Shey Moylan from last season?

:lol::lol: Feels betrayed so doesn't turn up on time for training. Great attitude.

beads6

First Grade
It is disappointing to see Gagai sook instead of proving the coaching staff wrong.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Give this thread a bit of a bump....

QLD residents side named:

01. Lachlan Maranta (Norths Devils) (Broncos)
02. Nathanael Barnes (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
03. Dan Wallace (Wynnum Manly Seagulls) (Broncos)
04. Donald Malone (Ipswich Jets)
05. Liam Georgetown (Redcliffe Dolphins)
06. Grant Rovelli (c) (Mackay Cutters)
07. Luke Capewell (Redcliffe Dolphins) (Broncos)
08. Charlie Gubb (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
09. Jake Granville (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
10. Chris Farrell (Redcliffe Dolphins)
11. Nick Slyney (Redcliffe Dolphins) (Broncos)
12. Jon Grieve (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
13. Joel Riethmuller (Northern Pride)

14. Kurt Baptiste (Norths Devils) (Broncos)
15. Mat Pitman (Souths Logan Magpies)
16. Jarrod Wallace (Norths Devils) (Broncos)
17. Brendon Gibb (Norths Devils) (Broncos)

nrl.com

Plenty of Broncos affiliated featuring (I've noted them above). Good luck to them.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Maranta is a bit lucky.... Pretty much picked on those two NRL games I reckon

He wasn't overly great on Sunday but his form at 5/8 before his NRL debut was quite good. Joe Bond probably a bit unlucky but he had missed a fair bit of footy through injury.

hellteam

First Grade
Surprised Loxley wasn't picked? But I had hears he'd been struggling a bit lately, I havent seen wynnum since the start of the year. I would have picked Moses Pangai in the centres instead of Wallace

Big Pete

Referee
I'd say their NRL debuts gave Maranta & Gibb the edge but they're fine selections and won't let us down.

All the Broncos affiliate sides are doing quite well too. Even that nuffy Norths side...

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Surprised Loxley wasn't picked? But I had hears he'd been struggling a bit lately, I havent seen wynnum since the start of the year. I would have picked Moses Pangai in the centres instead of Wallace

Loxley's going ordinary at the moment. Down on confidence.

Big Pete

Referee
Top of the table clash on 9 tomorrow.

Wynnum take on Redcliffe.

Plenty of Broncos on show and with all our injuries they'll likely be competing for spots.

Norths also face Easts in another big game that could very well determine the make up of the Top 5.

Big Pete

Referee
Seagulls how's Fauid going?

Plenty of chicken littles reckon we should give him a shot, is he playing to standard?

Big Pete

Referee
Watching the game today he certainly doesn't seem like the type of half we'd want.

Just couldn't get himself into the game and his 5th tackle plays were fairly poor.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Watching the game today he certainly doesn't seem like the type of half we'd want.

Just couldn't get himself into the game and his 5th tackle plays were fairly poor.

Wynnum's best attack is when they run the ball through Dalziel-Don, Wallace and Barnes when he is on the wing. Kicking across field today was a waste of time for both teams as it was a very swirly sort of breeze and none of the kickers judged it very well. Redcliffe had most success running it or through grubbers.

Big Pete

Referee
Redcliffe just knew how to bring their smaller players into the game and how to get the defence rolling backwards. Wynnum played too lateral and it cost them big time.

Definitely not a good afternoon for the Seagulls but I was pretty happy with some of the lines Wallace was running for them. Not even the Broncos centres run that type of outball line that all but put Togia away.

I think Whitchurch will receive the call up but Dan Wallace looks to be in better form.

In other games it appears the Norths Devils have kept their finals hopes alive with a win against the Tigers 30-22.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Joe Bond at fullback if Hoffman is suspended, anyone?

Bond is a lot of fun to watch in attack but I don't think he'll save many tries... Redcliffe in general had heaps of attacking spark.

Somoa (firstname?) was the best on field. Reminded me of Isaac Luke.

Big Pete

Referee
Hope everyone is tuning into Ch. 9 right now.

Norths vs. Ipswich

Maranta, Anderson, Baptiste, Lui, Gibb & J. Wallace all on show.

Couple of former U/20s also involved with both clubs.

Big Pete

Referee
Those North Devil nuffies are into the finals.

None of our players really starred, it was more the Daniel Ogden show.

Latest posts