What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD only have to win three more series...

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Ouch yeah.

The dragons streak is shockingly over rated.

Lets call it what it really was 11 straight nswrl premierships.

And it's been proven beyond any doubt now that Qld is the better rugby league state.

The lack of brain cells in nsw is truly astounding.

Ok then. In the last 11 years, the same years Qld had gone on this "streak" (lol) in the NRL there have been:

5 NSW based Premiers
2 Qld based Premiers
1 Victorian based Premier
3 wiped from the record due to cheating

NSW on top. The premier RL state

SBD82

Coach
No.

Please clarify it for me sucksbigdick82.

Wow. Such amazing insults. My poor feelings. The dumbmerkin on the forum turned my name into a joke about sucking c**ks. How will I ever look at myself in the mirror again?

Surely you are f**king trolling. You seriously don't know why state of origin exists? And why that makes your comment the dumbest shit I've ever read?

QLD complained about the old format because the QLD players that were playing for NSW clubs were the best players from QLD, but because they played for NSW clubs they played for NSW.

QLD wanted their NSW based players to play for QLD because NSWRL was the strongest comp in the country.

How the f**k can you not know that and still be a passionate maroons supporter?

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Wow. Such amazing insults. My poor feelings. The dumbmerkin on the forum turned my name into a joke about sucking c**ks. How will I ever look at myself in the mirror again?

Surely you are f**king trolling. You seriously don't know why state of origin exists? And why that makes your comment the dumbest shit I've ever read?

QLD complained about the old format because the QLD players that were playing for NSW clubs were the best players from QLD, but because they played for NSW clubs they played for NSW.

QLD wanted their NSW based players to play for QLD because NSWRL was the strongest comp in the country.

How the f**k can you not know that and still be a passionate maroons supporter?

Cool story bro.

I estimate your age to be 13

OVP

Coach
The butthurt in our smaller southern cousins has reached epic proportions.

I don't think so. We don't care about Qld. You still have to live there every day. The only thing you have superior to NSW is your footy team. Enjoy it while you can.

By this logic, NSW had a 10 series winning streak between 1990 and 2005 if you ignore 1991, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2001 and 2002.

A streak surely that will never be repeated! Their streak also extends to 11 if you disregard 2006-2013, which is really quite impressive.

Glen

Bench
What an immense failure of a thread. Of all the ways to claim that Queensland is better at rugby league this was not a good choice. Are Newcastle chasing a premiership three-peat as well?

Latest posts