What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland - Game 1 - How good were we

Knightmare

Coach
Ooooooh, swearing at fellow forumers now. You really showed me. I wish I could be as witty and articulate as you are. :lol:

Big Pete

Referee
The rest of the time they've been pretty ordinary helped by an intercept from Kimmorley and a bad pass from Hayne.

2005 wasn't 4 years ago.

Fortunately NSW have sent out dross except on 4 occasions where they won 2 dead rubbers and lost two games from an intercept from Kimmorley and a bad pass from Hayne.

Game 3 2007 was still dominated by Queensland who put up a valiant effort after losing four players part-way through that game. Their performance was still the talking point.

Didn't NSW base their 2010 Game 1 side on 2009 Game 3? Got them pretty far didn't it? Even then that Game 3 side was fairly overated.

It's just that NSW have been so regularly below par since game 2 2006 on.

Not game 1?

So when Queensland became awesome, automatically NSW became s**t?

Stupid NSWmen, you should actually watch the games and maybe then you'd realise why those teams look average.

Hint Large Hint: It's because Queensland makes them look average.

Latest posts