What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R21 FNF - DOGS v EELS "Bandaged Bear Cup" *Match Thread*

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Cant wait to have Cayless, Burt, Wagon & Cordoba back, all four were in sensational form before circumstances.

jimmythehand

Juniors
KevinArnold said:
Bulldogs were one step behind Parra all game. Parra had their measure all game.

All Day.

No they didn't. They had their measure up until the 70th minute. Bulldogs blew an easy try and SBW almost pulled off another which would have evened the game up. If you think the Eels had the Dogs measure at that point you're delusional.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Parra where deserved winners, but the way the dogs stuck with them gives me hope that once we get our 2 big boppers back, we will be a much better side.

jimmythehand

Juniors
how many nice little bits of individual play were there tonight? Obviously Inu (about 5 different things) but also some other little gems like Hickey's grubber when under enormous pressure, Robert's flick pass, SBW's almost strip, Cutler catching a ball ...

jimmythehand

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Cant wait to have Cayless, Burt, Wagon & Cordoba back, all four were in sensational form before circumstances.

Will be interesting to see who gets chosen between Inu and Burt

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It was a great allround game. I didn't think anything could've beaten Parra vs Manly last week, this game did it easily, had absolutely everything!!!

Agent Mulder

Bench
Moffo said:
give yourself a triple. we never gave up tonight, kept coming back and that was without mason,patten,o'meley and utai. We were great, we will be there in September

And Parramatta had out Luke Burt, Daniel Wagon, Josh Corboda and Captain Nathan Cayless.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Agent Mulder said:
And Parramatta had out Luke Burt, Daniel Wagon, Josh Corboda and Captain Nathan Cayless.

So we had 3 international players out of the side, and you had 1 :roll:

mattyg

Bench
we had Utai, O'Meley, Mason, Patten, Te Maari, Cleal all out - they're all regular first graders.

stuke

Bench
Dogs Of War said:
So we had 3 international players out of the side, and you had 1 :roll:

injuries are expected in our game and that is why clubs have a squad. you can't expect to have your best 17 on the park every week. your squad just wasn't up to it....

dragonfire

Bench
this was a great match to watch, what is the judiciary rating and suspension for biting as Morrin has to get at least 2 weeks for that

legend

Coach
dragonfire said:
this was a great match to watch, what is the judiciary rating and suspension for biting as Morrin has to get at least 2 weeks for that

Try a minimum of six.

Listening to the game in the car, Hadley said Dr Michael Johnson took photos of Tahu's wound and the skin had been broken and the Eels will submit these photos as evidence against Morrin.

He won't have a chance to take the early guilty plea, he'll be referred straight to the judiciary on a contrary conduct charge without a grading and will receive a minimum 6-8 weeks but I think you'll find they'll give him the upper penalty so he doesn't play again this year, which would be eight weeks including the finals.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I was just thinking though, while I don't condone any biting and hope Morrin is rubbed out... isn't Chewy Chewy Moi Moi, an alleged biter anyway?