What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R22 MNF - Penrith v North Queensland

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Cowboys aren't playing like they deserve a top four spot, sorry.

Penrith will give them a run for their money, I think we'll see them escape the spoon tonight tbh.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I think the Cows will sneak home, but wouldn't surprise if the Panthers get up.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Timmah said:

Penrith will give them a run for their money, I think we'll see them escape the spoon tonight tbh.

We need atleast two more wins to avoid it and hope one of the teams on 18 points loses all the rest of their games and we get to a better f/a.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
If Jennings,Daniela,Sammut,Blair and Gordon get some early ball and room to move, we can win IMO.

Shorty

Staff member
Timmah said:

That's alright,either are the Dogs in general..people who say they'll be in the GF are mad IMHO but that's another story!
I think we'll get home alright..

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hence why we aren't top four.

Although based on the last two weeks- you beat Canberra in the final ten... by six points.

We beat them within the first 20 minutes and clobbered them by 48.

Dogs FT4

CowMan

Juniors
I remmber we beat the dogs not so long ago the only 2 teams that deserve to be in the top 8 are the storm and manly the only reason I think every man and his dog wants panthers to win is because they are last and won't affect sh*t in a blender and if cows loose it gives all other teams a chance I recon people should just go for the team they think will win not the team they want to win I recon cows will win tonight by a few there team is pritty good compared to the pantheres there is a reason they are dead last and there is a reason cows are top 8

NK Arsenal

Juniors
If we (panthers) win it will be 7/8 in the tips this week, with only the sharks-eels game the only game i didn't predict correctly.
C'mon Penny!

Shorty

Staff member
I'm wondering how Panthers fans feel with all these new people raring for them..

mxlegend99

Referee
Shorty said:
I'm wondering how Panthers fans feel with all these new people raring for them..
Happy to have support lol.
I know we could damn well smash the Cowboys if we show up for an 80minute game. Trouble is... that happens once every 4 or 5 weeks, and we played a good 80minute game last week. Unlikely to go 2 in a row.
If we beat the Cowboys tonight, and the Knights next week, we should avoid the spoon.

Rovelli

Bench
pantherz9103 said:
We need atleast two more wins to avoid it and hope one of the teams on 18 points loses all the rest of their games and we get to a better f/a.

Trying not getting too far ahead, but tonight and then against Newcastle give Penrith a fair chance of avoiding the spoon, which because of injuries, would go to the Knights....their 2nd in 3 seasons.

Latest posts