What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rsag85

Bench
Another outside back is in the works given we have lost Goodwin, Nielsen and most likely Gray. Kelly contract isn't getting renewed. Tyrell is gone and the club is looking for other options inside the club with the 20's and outside the club. A couple of players who are off contact wouldn't be renewed but there is more on the way.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Nail on the head. Great post.

No worse and no better than an AVERAGE centre. At 700K and a rep superstar he'd want to be a hell of a lot better than an average NRL centre.

A lot of the time his defense is well below average. 8 missed tackles yesterday. EIGHT.

Yeah but I think he's offensive style of play definitely ranks him above the average majority of centres. At the end of the day we'll find out halfway through next year if he's for real or not!

I can excuse the game against the dragons though because he looked f**king tired from origin!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Disagree
Herman is still in his infancy as a prop anx we well could of used him as tyrells replacement
We are short of grinding working props and the situation dosent look at being fixed

Herman's being paid overs for what he has shown so far in the NRL. So you're basically banking on the fact that he excels.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Mate, the majority of these blokes are on overs. I can't believe what some ordinary, average players earn now.

About the only club that 'gets away' with paying unders for their players is Brisbane.

Hahaha don't get me started on Brisbane I f**king hate those wankers. They'll suffer in a few years they have an ageing squad. It's the Bennett effect!