What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Why would they confirm it anyway when it's such a shit signing???

Never got my member email re Kennar either and he's apparently signed it said in a paper....

Souths don't reveal anything to the media so most of it is bullshit apparently. The media just assumes we've signed players when we've only showed interest or had meetings.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
We need a back up half that has NRL experience. We don't need AR to win games anymore which means that he should be prone to being dropped or rested like the rest of the squad is. AR was playing with zero accountability this year that shouldn't be the case next year. So a big yes to Hastings.

southsport

First Grade
We need a back up half that has NRL experience. We don't need AR to win games anymore which means that he should be prone to being dropped or rested like the rest of the squad is. AR was playing with zero accountability this year that shouldn't be the case next year. So a big yes to Hastings.

OK, one year on cheap coin and if he plays up give him the boot.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Gosie wasn't really getting a go at Sths--he probably made the decision to move on himself for a change of climate!!

That's Souths problem though. I understand there's a degree of loyalty in place when selecting teams but he definitely should of been given another year. Apparently he wasn't even offered a contract? He will go very well at manly so good for him.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
OK, I wonder where Jordan Mailata figures in the overall plan going forward?

I know Johnstone had a better season than mailata but I'm sure he will be promoted as well. Mailata is just an absolute monster of a human being. He would be great for an impact role off the bench.

doyen

Bench
I know Johnstone had a better season than mailata but I'm sure he will be promoted as well. Mailata is just an absolute monster of a human being. He would be great for an impact role off the bench.

Did you say Mailata was big--No;he is BBBIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGG!!????????

18 yrs--200 cms tall & weighs 150 kgs!! WOWWWW !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors
Another decent prop option has been missed also

Nathaniel Petaru from Titans to Leeds

Could have been good option to add to our Prop depth