What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi R20...taufua is a major step up i cant think of his name he is a centre for the titans he took souths on single handedly he use to play for the warriors before he sure was a goer that day he is nuggetty even he is better than burns/talakai/jennings/hunt......shadow...
Hurrell.

He has far far too many errors in him though these days....

Rabbits20

Immortal
I call this Cronk rumour BS.....

I'll only believe it if it happens....... knowing our recruitment it's a 90-95percent chance of not happening.....

I do not know why so many on here are gullible.....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Not another hooker, please no!!!

images
Shadow...

RegRab

Juniors
howdy,
I'm new to this but why does this shadow guy have to prove how good he is all the time with "FACT" present in all his posts, and "I have been saying this all along" or "I knew first". Chill out dude.

I like the Hurrellcane but he makes mistakes and is very injury prone. Great personality and tries his butt off.

Hummel hunt is ok, give him another go. At the very lease his hit ups on the first or second tackles are good.

Cronk will be awesome for any team. FACT. Lols.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Is the Cronk rumour dead then? Because we seriously could do with a player like cronk in the squad. He would make us competitive again.

Apparently Maguire was interested in Maloney but now he's gone we have shown zero interest.

callmack1

Staff member
howdy,
I'm new to this but why does this shadow guy have to prove how good he is all the time with "FACT" present in all his posts, and "I have been saying this all along" or "I knew first". Chill out dude.

I like the Hurrellcane but he makes mistakes and is very injury prone. Great personality and tries his butt off.

Hummel hunt is ok, give him another go. At the very lease his hit ups on the first or second tackles are good.

Welcome mate.

southsport

First Grade
howdy,

shadow is an enigma for us all! He can be great fun though. ;)
Is the Cronk rumour dead then? Because we seriously could do with a player like cronk in the squad. He would make us competitive again.

Apparently Maguire was interested in Maloney but now he's gone we have shown zero interest.
I doubt that Cronk>Souths was ever on, but then again nothing official has been announced.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
And Lote of course

lote produced or maybe you forgot?? many on here dont see it but but but cough cough cough...Shadow...
howdy,

Gday DIEGO...FACT...Shadow...