What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

callmack1

Staff member
Well it is just a rumour. Do you really think the club (well, and GI himself I guess) would allow him to have his knee unstrapped and do full time training with the full squad if he was 50/50?

The videos I've seen of him, he looks good. Obviously, we're not actually there but he looks good imo.

It could well be true but I'm a bit sceptical. Let's hope it's not as I want to see a fit a fireing GI sooo badly!

handyman2190

Bench
That’s a shock. Every picture out of training this preseason he’s been running unstrapped. I had my hopes up for a new improved GI.
He injured the knee first game he has been off now for nearly a year knees are usually a 8 month recuperation by the time the charity shield comes he would have had ample time i dont believe the rumours i believe what i see, him trampolining and running

southsport

First Grade
He injured the knee first game he has been off now for nearly a year knees are usually a 8 month recuperation by the time the charity shield comes he would have had ample time i dont believe the rumours i believe what i see, him trampolining and running

I saw the trampolining too but they say AJ has been training at fullback.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Now remembering this is a rumours thread Etc...

My dad was talking to a guy who has something to do with the club.
Now this guy played golf in the Hunter Valley with Fletch and Hindy recently and this guy asked them how they thought the Rabbitohs would go this year.
They thought that we would see the best of the Burgess boys this year.

The other comment was that Madge was too regimental and "Hitler like". (Probably nothing we haven't heard before!)

They spoke very highly of Seibold apparently and the rapport he builds with the players.

At the end of the day, they are just two more commentators with opinions.
I thought I'd just forward this info onto the forum.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The talk seems to be that his knee is unstable and that he is lacking in fitness.
It's not good news at all of that's the case.....

I'm becoming more sure he shouldn't play fullback again....

I'd be sticking him at left centre....

I know his defence is dodgy but I'd be putting AJ at fullback......

AJ showed some positive signs at the back last year......

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
Now remembering this is a rumours thread Etc...

My dad was talking to a guy who has something to do with the club.
Now this guy played golf in the Hunter Valley with Fletch and Hindy recently and this guy asked them how they thought the Rabbitohs would go this year.
They thought that we would see the best of the Burgess boys this year.

The other comment was that Madge was too regimental and "Hitler like". (Probably nothing we haven't heard before!)

They spoke very highly of Seibold apparently and the rapport he builds with the players.

At the end of the day, they are just two more commentators with opinions.
I thought I'd just forward this info onto the forum.
Cheers for the info dude, good to hear.

Yeah he was wearing a pink vest
Now that's not good to see, let's hope it's nothing too bad. If it was bad we probably would've heard about it by now.

Latest posts