What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

alien

Referee
The way I see it, Sutton has always struggled with a full 80. Take him off around the 55 minute, put a fresh Chricton on. His injection will be great at this point in the game. Come the 70th minute take turner off, by then he has done is work, and put out a refreshed Sutton who can use his guile and experience in the final stages of a game. To do that cost 2 interchanges, which combined with the 4 prop rotations is 6. That would leave 2 more for injuries, possibly give Sam a rest or maybe make an extra prop change. That's why I'd prefer cook not on the bench, as they are wasted interchanges when Farah is clearly a better hooker and can easily play 80

Maybe Sam Burgess goes off after around 30 minutes (replaced by Clark). Around the 50th minute, Sam Burgess replaces Sutton. Maybe Clark then moves to the second row, and Sam Burgess moves to lock.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
You're comparing a hooker to a centre? I understand you hate cook but there's no need to bring him into every argument. It's not gonna stop him from being in the first 17 round 1.

cook is a gun and you will be singing glory songs about cooky soon mark my words cook is a GUN and will be scoring some great tries in 2017 his speed alone is invaluable to souths even blind freddy can see that........Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Maybe Sam Burgess goes off after around 30 minutes (replaced by Clark). Around the 50th minute, Sam Burgess replaces Sutton. Maybe Clark then moves to the second row, and Sam Burgess moves to lock.

great to see you posting more mate......go the bunnies......Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
turner is a dud what has he ever done for souths?clark and tyrrell are duds so what has these 2 duds along with nielsen ever done for souths and madge buys another dud called luke kelly why do souths think by keeping duds and buying more duds will make souths a force?.."".its a joke sack the duds"" ...Shadow...

Rabbit toes

First Grade
turner is a dud what has he ever done for souths?clark and tyrrell are duds so what has these 2 duds along with nielsen ever done for souths and madge buys another dud called luke kelly why do souths think by keeping duds and buying more duds will make souths a force?.."".its a joke sack the duds"" ...Shadow...
4 of those 5 players a priemership winning players.
3 with Souths.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
they are not high class players and those ""DUDS"" contributed very little to our top 17 line up in 2014 and thats why since 2014 we have played badly since losing our better players like teo,lote,bully,koroisau,dwalkz,mcqueen to name a few,and the likes of dud clark and dud tyrrell and dud mcinnes and dud turner and dud nielsen etc these duds have never excelled or stood up to the plate they are all worthless and do not enhance our side in any way at all in 2017, they have not excelled on the paddock since 2014 and they never will they are useless""D U D S"" Shadow...just ask R20 he knows i am right even blind freddy can see it....

Last edited:

Rabbit toes

First Grade
they are not high class players and those ""DUDS"" contributed very little to our top 17 line up in 2014 and thats why since 2014 we have played badly since losing our better players like teo,lote,bully,koroisau,dwalkz,mcqueen to name a few,and the likes of dud clark and dud tyrrell and dud mcinnes and dud turner and dud nielsen etc these duds have never excelled or stood up to the plate they are all worthless and do not enhance our side in any way at all in 2017, they have not excelled on the paddock since 2014 and they never will they are useless""D U D S"" Shadow...just ask R20 he knows i am right even blind freddy can see it....
We won the premiership off the forward pack. Those 3 guys were are part of that pack. So you're saying those 3 guys coasted through the season, finals and eventually grand final?

Even R20 is that naive to believe that.

Here we go again calling our premiership players duds ( Turner Clarke and Tyrrell )
I find it extremely rude and totally un south Sydney to constantly bag and call these guys Duds Have you not heard of a salary cap Shadow??
Call me a dud any day if it means I've won a premiership with Souths
Duds your kidding

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Here we go again calling our premiership players duds ( Turner Clarke and Tyrrell )
I find it extremely rude and totally un south Sydney to constantly bag and call these guys Duds Have you not heard of a salary cap Shadow??
Call me a dud any day if it means I've won a premiership with Souths
Duds your kidding

Oi R20 here is BR in his tshirt
i_love_duds_tshirt.jpg

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 read this.... rabbit toes has no idea mate at all....

Rabbit toes Juniors
foreverinourshadow said:
We won the premiership off the forward pack. Those 3 guys were are part of that pack. So you're saying those 3 guys coasted through the season, finals and eventually grand final?

Even R20 is that naive to believe that.