What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radio Coveraage on 2GB.

Do you like the Rugby League Coverage on 2GB?

• Yes, Its Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Its Stupid

• I don't care.

• Total voters

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
I am of the belief that it has gone down further since Frilingos passing away. Frilingos used to abuse Hadley when he stepped out of line but now seems to have a free rein over precedings, abusing callers that don't see his point of view..it was better with Wilko and the other guys

roosterboy60

Juniors
Wilko, Gibbsy and Big D were great...did all the games they could. Unlike 2GB who just do two a week. By the way, did anyone else see the Sun Herald a few weeks ago about Darryl Brohman returning to 2GB to join Hadley's show?

iggy plop

First Grade
Wilko's team were head and shoulders above Hadley's rot.

They had fun, but the focus was on the football, not petty agendas via a repetitive vaudeville-style act.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Chippo Raiders said:
I am of the belief that it has gone down further since Frilingos passing away. Frilingos used to abuse Hadley when he stepped out of line but now seems to have a free rein over precedings, abusing callers that don't see his point of view..it was better with Wilko and the other guys

SPOT ON.........BLOCKER HAS BECOME THE GAMES BIGGEST SUCK!

Latest posts