What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Wrestler Rumble II

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count
Cactus Jack: 1
RVD: 3
Seth Rollins: 2

Two more votes to trigger our next entrant.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count
RVD: 4

One more votes to trigger our next entrant and/or eliminate RVD.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Seth Rollins faces almost immediate opposition from RVD, while Cactus Jack smartly bides his time in the corner.

Rollins is whipped to the corner, steps nimbly up, and hits a spiralling senton to flatten RVD. The young buck goes up top and signals for a diving elbow, but RVD rolls out of the way!

Here it comes! ROLLING THUNDER!

RVD spins on the spot and signals for his fans to chant with him...

R

V

CLOTHESLINE! Cactus Jack near takes the idiot's head off with a running clothesline.

The two brawl on the ground while Seth Rollins licks his wounds.

I'M A ONE MAN BAAAAAND!

heathslater.jpg

Jim Ross: Oh great, it's Heath Slater...

JBL: I love this guy! He's got style!

Schiavone: He reminds me of a young Disco Inferno.

Heenan: That was uncalled for Schiavone. What's Slater ever done to you?

Heath Slater charges into the ring and straight into a missile dropkick from a waiting Seth Rollins. Not the most auspicious of starts.

In the other corner, RVD has laid Cactus Jack out with a stepover enzuguri and he's headed to the top rope. Is he going for the frog splash?

Nope!

Seth Rollins runs over and clambers up to the top rope with him. Is he going for a belly to back suplex from up here?

RVD retaliates with elbows to keep himself in the game. Rollins teeters and tumbles back to the mat. RVD turns around for the Frog Splash, but Slater hurls himself at the ropes and sends Mr. Monday Night testicles first to the turnbuckle.

Here's Cactus Jack to bundle him out over the top rope!

Elimination: Rob Van Dam (by Cactus Jack)

Vote Count

Seth Rollins: 1
Heath Slater: 0

Last edited:

DB

First Grade
Slater on the JBL and Cole Show has won me over.

Vote Rollins

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Heath Slater: 0
No Vote: 0

Three more votes.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Heath Slater: 1
No Vote: 3

One more vote to trigger the next entrant.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The fans aren't quite sure who to cheer for here. There's love for an old school warhorse like Cactus Jack as well as a high flying star like Seth Rollins. There's even some ironic love for Heath Slater and his stupid ginger hair.

Jack smartly lets the two younger hosses go after one another while he catches a breather, and it's certainly an entertaining bit of back and forth as both show off their wares.

We're no closer to an elimination as the count-down for the next entrant commences. Who will it be?

The Final Countdown by Europe hits and it's indie sensation, El Generico.

th

He might be better known as Sami Zayn, but f**k that generic name BS. He's masked and in all of his glory here as he hits the ring at speed and goes right after Cactus Jack.

Vote Count

Seth Rollins: 1
El Generico: 0

Misanthrope

Staff member
Rollins. By the way, this game is awesome misanthrope. Kudos to you my friend

I wish I could take credit for it :lol: I stole the idea of doing it via Random Wikipedia page, and just adapted it to wrestlers for my own amusement.

Vote Count

Seth Rollins: 3
El Generico: 0

Three more