What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate Gareth Widdop

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Why do you personally attack a person who simply says could you please tell me a team where Widdop would dislodge the current 6? Wentworthville? Or Newtown?

Vasloveglen01
You are boaring you just go on and on about the same thing.
Go and see someone about your problem.
Now piss off vas permanently.
Go back under the rock you crawled out of you bottom feeder

dragonssamy61

First Grade
View attachment 12040 O.T. If you could hear him , he would more than likely say - " But your so wrong , I only have the one personality and its crazy , so what ? There's nothing wrong with having a little itty-bit of craziness in one self . . . is there ? "

Gareth
Vasloveglen01 must have trouble using a keyboard like that.
So he must use his nose or more than likely his wang.

Old Timer

Coach
Amazing , really this is f@@king amazing !
We have all heard of - " this is just like watching re-runs of ' I Love Lucy ' " , however in this case it's like watching re-runs of ' The Honeymooners ' !

Perhaps some of you younger forum members may not have heard of the show , however I am sure that the ' elder ' statesmen certainly would . Ralph's favourite line would be " one of these days Alice - Bam - right in the kisser " .

And that is how I feel right now , as he or she with the multiple personalities , is slugging each of us right in the ' kisser ' with exactly the same tripe , as he has done for Lord knows how long .

There must be some way of ridding him from the Dragons Forum for good . Please tell me , there is indeed a way ?
"To the moon Alice to the moon"
"Norton get out"

All appropriate to our straight jacketed friend who is the grand pooba of the lunatic lodge.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Gareth67, I think this imposter is actually Mary trying to deflect pressure to our Captain.
However if he starts talking up Benji we definitely know it's Vas.
Also I could think of half a dozen teams on current form that would welcome Widdop into there team.

Eaton couldn't agree more with a coach with half a brain who could have a game plan widdop would be a valuable addtion to there team.

loveoursaints

Juniors
Eaton couldn't agree more with a coach with half a brain who could have a game plan widdop would be a valuable addtion to there team.
ha ha ha haw hawwwww, You really can't tell us a team Widdop would dislodge their current 6 can you hey! Face facts you head in the sand amateurs or trolls....we have a number 6 who has the RECORD in the past 2 years for LEAST line breaks, LEAST tries, and LEAST try assists. And he couldnt captain or lead a piss up in a brewery. He is our WORST signing EVER. Apologists!. Mary needs to stay. The problem lies in Widdop. You know it.

loveoursaints

Juniors
If Widdop stays when Ben Hunt comes, howwww embarrassing will it be that on the one football field we will have one of the best halves in Hunt teamed up with the worst half in league history in Widdop. Do you think Widdop will feign jnjury for the 2018 season so we cant compare dog poo with caviar? It is going to be veryyyyy embarrassing for widdop and you if he plays on. Retire Widdop!!

Old Timer

Coach
If Widdop stays when Ben Hunt comes, howwww embarrassing will it be that on the one football field we will have one of the best halves in Hunt teamed up with the worst half in league history in Widdop. Do you think Widdop will feign jnjury for the 2018 season so we cant compare dog poo with caviar? It is going to be veryyyyy embarrassing for widdop and you if he plays on. Retire Widdop!!
We compare dog shit with caviar every time we look at your stupid posts which are complete crap.
Widdop is at the club, is captain, is playing well, is liked by his team mates, is a great bloke, is not going anywhere because he doesn't have too which is just enough to drive you around the twist.
Good work Widdop keep it up.

possm

Coach
I don't think Widdop will be with the Dragons in 2018. Only thing that worries me is that our gurus Millward and Doust have not as yet provided us with an answer for five-eighth.

If we are not going to recruit a top line 6 for our spine, then Mary should be instructed to blood one internally - Field, Mann, Dufty etc. We need to see how our potential five-eights are going to perform under first grade match conditions.

McCrone is not part of our 2018 plans so why persist with him in the halves. And if Willop is not likely to stay, why not put him at half while we are blooding next years 6.