What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 25: Non Parra games

emjaycee

Coach
Does the Dragons win mean that little Ricky can plan the Green Machine's Mad Monday now?

Yay if true.
Biggest underachievers of the year IMHO.

Kornstar

Coach
Does the Dragons win mean that little Ricky can plan the Green Machine's Mad Monday now?

Yay if true.

The Manly win did that.

I'm pretty sure hindy111 still has them (raiders) ahead of us in his power rankings though.

strider

Post Whore
The other good thing about a Dragons win is it keeps pressure on the Cowboys to win next week to make the finals ... and cows beating the broncos might mean #3 with a buttet

hindy111

Post Whore
Manly and Panthers could plot a draw. Then both team make it.
Penrith could miss out if cowboys manly and saints win.
Dogs will have a big game
Manly i think win but Brisbane will be to strong for cowboys

strider

Post Whore
Manly and Panthers could plot a draw. Then both team make it.
Penrith could miss out if cowboys manly and saints win.
Dogs will have a big game
Manly i think win but Brisbane will be to strong for cowboys
Why will dogs have a big game? ... they got a win to satisfy themselves ... if they start bad they will drop their bundle

T.S Quint

Coach

Yay if true.

Manly are 4 points in front of the Raiders after their win this week. The Raiders were gone before the Dragons even stepped onto the field.

lucablight

First Grade
The other good thing about a Dragons win is it keeps pressure on the Cowboys to win next week to make the finals ... and cows beating the broncos might mean #3 with a buttet

Wouldn't it be better to finish 4th? That way we won't have to play Melbourne again until the grand final (if we make it that far).

Delboy

First Grade
Ennis declared on the weeks wrap that only Cronulla and Roosters can challenge the Storm, no favouritism there as hestated that Cronulla basically have the team to do it. Not watching the same game as most I think

Latest posts