What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.4 v SydRoosters

snickers007

Juniors
I also see Tonight as an opportunity for Lindsay smith to really step up.

If im ivan im sending him a clear message. Make it a personal mission to stop jwh in his tracks every run. No offloads. No momentum. Yes its all a team effort but individual battles in footy are important.

Lindsay has an opportunity Tonight to really go from being a good solid reliable fg player with potential to a very good fg player.

Hes shown plenty to date.

A big game tonight will be brilliant for his personal development but also could go a long way to the team getting the two points.

Lots of motivation for all the starting Props IMO.

Smith: As above
Leota: Proving he's just as alpha as JFH, and not just a sidekick
JWH: Showing he's still got it against the guy who took his Kiwi jersey (Leota)
May: Was wasting away in lower grades at Penrith, show them what they're missing

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Martin has been a little quiet. Hopefully has has a big game. The Roosters wannabee tough guys won't be able to match his aggression.

Alintheeast

Juniors
The Geyer jersey presentation are good .we do this well
Enjoyed watching also. Great to have tradition and culture now, you felt pride, love and emotion in room. What stuck out most was Romeys face he isn’t worried about game, it’s only a game in 26 rounds, amirite. It’s about welcoming a new brother the joy of being part of something magical.
Reminded me of Presto’s face prior to 2003 GF relaxed and confident when most Easts had their head in toilet.

kinghippo

Juniors
Points may be our be our problem tonight, but I think we can get away with a win.
The hype train is heavy on the Roosters , and they have started well but I’m not sold on their forward pack without Collins.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
It's not gunna be easy..Chooks are looking good.
Love a win for all the Penrith faithful, especially the Geyer, Alexander families.
Come on Ben do your stuff from above.